FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB: 4x108 rims in 17" or 15" (17's preferred)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi Folks,

Currently scrambling to pickup a set of 4x108's (lord why was such an obscure bolt pattern ever 'green-lit' I'll never know) to get the Fiesta geared up for the autox season.

17's preferred, will entertain 15's. Lighter the better (but shoot me all offers of 17's/15's), and beauty-queens need not apply. So long as they're straight and true, I'll consider them.

Wish list: OZ superleggeras, SVT 5-spoke, EAP's.

The cheaper the better, already have a line on Star Specs. Big Grin

New to this forum, but I've bought/sold just about everything. From rims, to audio equipment--EVERYTHING. Same username on all forums.

Located in the GTA, Richmond Hill specifically, but work in the Allen/Sheppard area.
I have a set of 5 spoke SVT in immaculate shape, a set of ford racing EAP's in black, a set of 15" ARE mesh gold rims, a set of 16" Borbet type A in 4 x 100 a set of Remotec Type B 16" in 4 x 108 and a set of 15" 2003 focus 6 spoke in candy apple red email me at abono88@hotmail.com if your interested in any or post here i can put some pictures up
(04-04-2012, 06:02 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]I have a set of 5 spoke SVT in immaculate shape, a set of ford racing EAP's in black, a set of 15" ARE mesh gold rims, a set of 16" Borbet type A in 4 x 100 a set of Remotec Type B 16" in 4 x 108 and a set of 15" 2003 focus 6 spoke in candy apple red email me at abono88@hotmail.com if your interested in any or post here i can put some pictures up

Email enroute
I have a set of Team Dynamics pro race 1 17" if you are interested, they only weigh in at about 16 pounds each. Pm me any questions.