FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Borbet Type A 4x100 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
SOLD today
(04-11-2012, 02:38 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]5 Borbet Type A Rims all are 7.5J x 16" ET 20. One rim does have a slight bend in it but all others are great, they have been stripped of their paint as well and come with center caps. Looking to trade for 4x108 Borbet Type B's, Borbet Type A's, Brock B1's, Keskin KT1's, also will take cash offers.

Located in London, Ontario

The Sell Items rules requires a price - but I think it makes good sense too - plus I'm interested LOL - so how much for a cash deal?

Also: given the width these probably fit over SVT brakes, but does anyone know for sure?
sorry about that i posted the thread and after i remembered i didn't put a price, and couldn't get to the thread again until you reviewed it but price is posted now and i haven't put them up to my svt yet but they are 4x100 though so a re drill or spacers would be needed
I think i'm going to see ken on an episode of hoarders...a house full of rims and car parts Smile
Currently i have 7 sets of rims in my house, 6 sets of tires and hoards of car parts, it's beginning to be too much now so need to offload some of them lol, would love to see other people's collection of rims and car parts would be interesting.
(04-11-2012, 05:16 AM)0XDESVT Wrote: [ -> ]Currently i have 7 sets of rims in my house, 6 sets of tires and hoards of car parts, it's beginning to be too much now so need to offload some of them lol, would love to see other people's collection of rims and car parts would be interesting.

Lol damn. That's alotta sets of rims and tires
Ken is the candy man... Just gotta find away, so he will let me go shopping at his house.
(04-11-2012, 07:22 AM)Chromey Wrote: [ -> ]Ken is the candy man... Just gotta find away, so he will let me go shopping at his house.

Phhfftt - I'm down to 6 sets of rims and tires now - I had more a couple of years ago. Fortunately the mezzanine in my garage will hold them all - although it's getting tougher every year to haul them up and down - the bottom shelf is over 7 feet off the floor.

I tell ya it's the exhaust stuff that's the hardest to store - I think I have about 3 full exhaust systems and they're all on the floor or hanging on the wall of the garage. Come to think of it the fenders, hatches, and doors consume a lot of space too LOL.

When I have a garage sale you guys will be the first to know.
Anyone ? They might be sold as of tomorrow or Friday, possibly shipping them to Calgary or Quebec
SOLD Today