FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scarborough ??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
any chance there's going to be a meet in Scarborough ?
(04-11-2012, 09:06 AM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]any chance there's going to be a meet in Scarborough ?

Set it up and I'll come out as long as it doesn't conflict with a massiv monday meet in mississauga.
(04-11-2012, 09:27 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2012, 09:06 AM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]any chance there's going to be a meet in Scarborough ?

Set it up and I'll come out as long as it doesn't conflict with a massiv monday meet in mississauga.

same here
i live at victoria park and danforth and another member lives at vp and eglington, you set it up and we'll be there...lol
how's Friday night for you guys?
Shall me set up a meet around Galloway st? lol
I could set one up on Kennedy and Sheppard at the Kennedy Commons, thought on the Kennedy Commons?
i wont be able to meet friday...my cars going in for major surgery...and as for kennedy commons....no way...wayyyyyy to many bad experiences there....its heat!....just youtube kennedy commons...lol id sugest warden and eglington.....
(04-12-2012, 09:37 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i wont be able to meet friday...my cars going in for major surgery...and as for kennedy commons....no way...wayyyyyy to many bad experiences there....its heat!....just youtube kennedy commons...lol id sugest warden and eglington.....

yeh I was at kennedy commons last night you got them fuzz patrolling, warden and eglinton seems much better as far as when the meet im sure for this Friday, I'm just throwing out days see who's ok with them once I get a day where everyone is ok with i'll set it up
hmmm well mondays wouldnt work cuz thats when we have the massiv meets, tuesdays i work til 8pm, so it'd have to be either a wednesday night or thursday night...
Im new to the site. Any updates on this scarborough meet.
(04-18-2012, 12:05 PM)02_Zx3 Wrote: [ -> ]Im new to the site. Any updates on this scarborough meet.

Welcome ... and depending on where you're located you might want to come out to the regular meets at Dixie / 401 - every other Monday.

In the meantime it doesn't seem like the east end meet is quite settled yet - stay tuned.
Thanks. Is the massive monday meet mainly for ford focus owners.
would anyone be interested in meeting tomorrow evening??? any ideas for location??? im thinking warden and eglington, theres a mcdonalds with tons of parking.........1972 eglington ave E
No the Massiv Meet isn't just for Focus owners, it is for anyone that wants to come out.

Buzz2.0
Tomorrow is a possiblility just post up and let us know, hopefully more people will chime in on this one.
that post was from yesterday....i ment to meet up today but i doubt thats gonna happenDodgy....im gonna make a new thread for a scarborough meet next week..
(04-20-2012, 05:57 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]that post was from yesterday....i ment to meet up today but i doubt thats gonna happenDodgy....im gonna make a new thread for a scarborough meet next week..

Ohh ya It's my girlfriends birthday today so I couln't make it either way lol