FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Mssiv Monday April 16th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

This is the second meet of the year. Last meet we kind of got beat by the TM3 Club by about 45 or so...

Well let’s keep this going and we need more attendance. So come on out. It should be warmer this time lol

Massiv Meet On A Map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Location - Staples/Tim Horton's Parking Lot (Dixie & Aimco Just South Of the 401)
Time - 7PM to When Ever You Have To Leave

Post up if you can make it!!!!!!
We were there last year in June (on our way home from Carlisle Ford Nationals.) Thoroughly enjoyed our visit. Consider us there in spirit.
ill probably be there....
I'll be there provided I get my new endlinks today and can install over the weekend. My car chewed up MOOGS lol. Grabbed some Keegan Komponent ones. These look tough as s**t. A guy over at FJ is making them.
I hate driving my car right now because of the clanking. Been taking the TTC to work.
(04-13-2012, 07:21 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ][Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

This is the second meet of the year. Last meet we kind of got beat by the TM3 Club by about 45 or so...

Well let’s keep this going and we need more attendance. So come on out. It should be warmer this time lol

Massiv Meet On A Map!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Location - Staples/Tim Horton's Parking Lot (Dixie & Aimco Just South Of the 401)
Time - 7PM to When Ever You Have To Leave

Post up if you can make it!!!!!!

anyone gonna show up tomorrow?????
I will be there. Rain or shine.
hmmm im debating this one.....
(04-17-2012, 12:20 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm im debating this one.....

Well after we are done hanging out I'm gonna go down the road to see some entertainment. Your welcome to tag along lol
See u guys there the weather feels great Nice and warm
I'll be back out again this year for sure, but I doubt tonight.
i wont be able to make it tonight. ill tell you all why next time, and on top of that i have my 3 yr anniversary for me and Taylor.
Change my maybe to a yes, gonna have to fly over right after work Big Grin
It was a close one. We beat the Mazda's by 4.

Final count Focus 4, Mazda 0.Big Grin
sorry guys couldnt make it out last night. Exams started yesterday, will be done on the 26th, and then im living in Sauga for the summer! so Ill be a regular.
So I know this is a lil late but the meet was a bust lol. Thank you for the guys that made it out. Here are some pics

[Image: IMG-20120416-00083.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120416-00082.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120416-00081.jpg]
[Image: IMG-20120416-00080.jpg]
I almost made the drive out from Ottawa

Kinda glad I didn't lol