FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Rare Hofele Grill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A. Your Item Description - See Below
B. Your Location - London, Ontario, Canada
C. Your Asking Price - 450.00 OBO
D. Any Related Photos (Optional) - See Below
E. Person placing ad - Aaron

Up for sale and i'm sure everyone knows it by now is my Hofele grill which has been discontinued years ago. Grill is brand new without box but with 2 badges. Best looking/fitting aftermarket front grill ever made for the 00-04 Focus (all models). Made of steel, black powder coated.

New pictures
[Image: IMAG0082.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0084.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0055.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0054.jpg]
[Image: IMAG0053.jpg]
bump offer up need this gone, trades or cash
to the top badge's for the grill are included now and had been stripped and powder coated the original black. It's brand new now
[quote='0XDESVT' pid='242172' dateline='1336173427']
to the top badge's for the grill are included now and had been stripped and powder coated the original black. It's brand new now
[/qu

whats your bottom line on the grill ?
(05-19-2012, 11:32 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ][quote='0XDESVT' pid='242172' dateline='1336173427']
[/qu

whats your bottom line on the grill ?

Lowest i would go is 375 on it picked up
lol can't go lower than that when they go for 400-450 with and without badges. Probably not the price he was looking for but not going to give it away
Alright Ill keep it in mind. it does look really good.
To the top lets get some offers and or trades
These have been going for 400+ on FJ and FF so this is right in the price range and it comes with 2 badges which are impossible to find. To each their own but please don't clutter my thread.
bump new pictures added, make some offers
damn dude i think this is destined to be mine , How does 325 sound to you?
(08-06-2012, 01:49 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]damn dude i think this is destined to be mine , How does 325 sound to you?
sorry but now that it has been newly powder coated hasn't been used once it is literally brand new and better than brand new the old powder coat was s**t on these. Won't be able to take 325. One just sold for 430 in the UK on the focus forums
ok I'll give you 400 if you can meet me halfway somewhere.
Where are you located ?
I'm in Burlington , and I can prob meet up close to brantford. also does it come with any documentation? and are the two badges the same?
I can drive there if you can't meet up halfway..... I'm avail tomorrow.
bump up for sale still, i have 2 of these hofele's now
Bump want to get rid of one of these now have two available