FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another New Guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. I'm the latest new guy. This forum looks pretty interesting and I hope to learn and contribute my 2 cents worth (well at least until the fall when I'll have to roll it up to a nickels worth).
welcome aboard...whats kind of focus do you have???
welcome to fc.net
Thanks for the welcome

I have a 2004 ZTW that I've had since it was new. Great car runs well. The only thing it needs is a new set of shocks. Not a lot of options it seems for the rear of the ZTW.

I also have a 2009 Ford Ranger, and 1967 Mustang fastback. I've owned a lot of different makes over the years but I preference Fords.
(04-21-2012, 01:34 AM)Toppossum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome

I have a 2004 ZTW that I've had since it was new. Great car runs well. The only thing it needs is a new set of shocks. Not a lot of options it seems for the rear of the ZTW.

I also have a 2009 Ford Ranger, and 1967 Mustang fastback. I've owned a lot of different makes over the years but I preference Fords.

Welcome aboard - always nice to have another wagon owner on the site. As you can see from my sig I'm rather partial to them myself.

BTW - a bit of trivia and a pet peeve of mine: did you know that your '04 Focus did not come with the rear seat heat ducts that you probably thought you had? You may have noticed your centre console gets real hot in the winter near the drink holder.

Lots of expertise on this site so don't hesitate to ask for opinions.

Cheers

Ken
Welcome to the site, ive always wanted a 67 fastback, im jealous haha

Any plans for the focus? Is their anything done to it? Or just starting?
(04-21-2012, 01:42 AM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site, ive always wanted a 67 fastback, im jealous haha

Any plans for the focus? Is their anything done to it? Or just starting?

Well I have lots of plans, however my wife keeps me from going to far. She is the one who drives the wagon the most. I did change out the front brake rotors for a set of after market cryo rotors and some Green Stuff pads. These were far superior to the OEM parts. Next change is a set of better shocks/dampers. I'd really like to upgrade the intake and exhaust but that will have to wait a bit.

(04-21-2012, 01:37 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-21-2012, 01:34 AM)Toppossum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the welcome

Welcome aboard - always nice to have another wagon owner on the site. As you can see from my sig I'm rather partial to them myself.

BTW - a bit of trivia and a pet peeve of mine: did you know that your '04 Focus did not come with the rear seat heat ducts that you probably thought you had? You may have noticed your centre console gets real hot in the winter near the drink holder.

Lots of expertise on this site so don't hesitate to ask for opinions.

Cheers

Ken

I hadn't notice the heater problem. The back seat is folded down about 95% of the time (the dog prefers it that way). You have made me curious about the heater so I'll have to go have a look, That could explain why we have a bit of a moisture problem on the back windows during the winter when the dog is in the back. We'd been blaming his hot breath for fogging up the windows, and it is probably the poor heat circulation that is to blame. I guess I'll have apologize to the dog. Wink
hello
Welcome