FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Raceland coilovers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
raceland is pissing me off they do not list the 00-04 focus or any focus for that mater. i know raceland uk makes coilovers for the focus.

i see they have coilovers for mazda 3 would they fit? i beleve they are the same?

(04-22-2012, 10:09 AM)Jmountney1 Wrote: [ -> ]raceland is pissing me off they do not list the 00-04 focus or any focus for that mater. i know raceland uk makes coilovers for the focus.

i see they have coilovers for mazda 3 would they fit? i beleve they are the same?

I'm pretty sure the Mazda 3 suspensions are not interchangeable - but both Jamie and Sean got theirs in Europe - I think it was easy peasy and quite inexpensive.
Europe. Seller is from belgium on ebay named I believe elitetuner or something along those lines. Ship to ken to save some money too
Had racelands shipped to me about 3 months ago cost all in 335 canadian go to ebay.co.uk, seller ukno1tuningshop. Super quick shipping and i didn't get charged at the door either. His prices have gone up since then but still pretty good
thanks guys i was just on ebay.co.uk and in the 20min i looked i couldnt find any listings for racelands for a focus.

i was on ukno1tuningshop aswell and he has none listed

i emailed him and i gess we will see from there

thanks for your help

I got mine same place as Jamie. Had them in a week I believe it was. Excellent service and fast shipping. And very cheap. His name was Phil that's all I remember
Just got an email back from UKNO1TUNINGSHOP "I have TA Technix coilovers for focus mk1 and mk2...Raceland doesn't make them anymore".

Sad
I just found a listing for racelands from ukno1tuningshop at 175 and 10 in stock on ebay for "mk1 focus"
(04-23-2012, 07:57 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]I just found a listing for racelands from ukno1tuningshop at 175 and 10 in stock on ebay for "mk1 focus"

Can you pm me the link jamie
I searched and found it in ebay mobile. Item number : 180855707621

Good luck
(04-23-2012, 12:00 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]I searched and found it in ebay mobile. Item number : 180855707621

Good luck

i did see them but they dont say they are infact racelands

they look like racelands but all the other adds he has say that they are racelands
They are in fact racelands http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/COILOVER-FORD-...2a1bd717e5 same exact ones i have they come in black and red it depends on what color they ship to you basically, i got black ones but they are all the same. Picture of mine below
[Image: IMG_1732M.jpg]
Yep all the same

Mine are red
Jamie r u running an omni kit?
Yea, have been for years
Hey guys i was checking out the link they say suitable for 1998-2004, but assuming since jamie has them they will fit 2007... is that correct
(04-25-2012, 12:10 AM)wilky1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys i was checking out the link they say suitable for 1998-2004, but assuming since jamie has them they will fit 2007... is that correct

jamie is running an omni kit that is why they fit on his 07...omni kit allows 05+ to convery there suspension to 99-04

massive speed systems sells the omni kit for around $100
If a few guys are thinking on getting racelands maby we could get a deal on shipping maby a better price to. Pm me maby i can set somethin up.
i would be interested in picking up a set... just have to buy myself a OMNI Kit
just anote on the raceland kits modification IS REQUIRED to make the fronts fit..on my car i had to grind out the knuckle a very small amount and then youd an air chisel to get them to fit..i know a few other have al so sanded down the strut a little bit..either way modification to one or both parts is required