FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Meet April 30th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Hey guys,

It's time to figure out who's making out to the meet... Last time was a bust, we were kinda pissed but the weather was sketchy.

Post up if you can make it or if you can't!!

Time 7PM - Whenever
Location Staples/Tim Horton's Parking Lot (Dixie & Aimco)
Map to the meet
ill be there
Im a maybe at this point. Will know later in the week
Come on people this is getting redic now. If this is a bust as well then no more...
I'll ask the wife. LOL
I should be able to make it this time.
More than likely not - gunna wait for warmer weather and more attendance before I commit to driving down but I will do it at least once or twice this summer!
i should be able to make this one.....
I am in 100 percent now.

Let's see more people come out
(04-26-2012, 11:46 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll ask the wife. LOL

Just do it man ... better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.
I will be bringing my almost finished head to show off before it goes for valve job and in the car.
(04-27-2012, 07:52 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2012, 11:46 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]I'll ask the wife. LOL

Just do it man ... better to beg forgiveness than ask permission.

At 8 months pregnant I think it's better to ask. Or I'll be sleeping in the driveway.
Come on guys we need more ppl the Hamilton meet is beating us
i think im starting to go to the hamilton meet if the mississauga doesnt grow more ppl lol 3 isnt enough so make it big guys
normally I'd be going to this, but I'll be in Oakville with my rebuilder babysitting the sick Zetec
If things go well this weekend I can meet some folks with parts at this meet. Put me down as a maybe.
(04-28-2012, 09:48 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]If things go well this weekend I can meet some folks with parts at this meet. Put me down as a maybe.

If you think you'll have the sub enclosure I'll give Johnny the money and he can pick it up for me. Thanks.
Sure thing Ken. We'll see how things go tomorrow.
probably next meet with duct tape all over my focus..
Yeah, not going to make it tomorrow. Something family related has come up which is taking me to Pickering Village. If anybody wants or needs parts I can meet them around my office at 427 and Derry.
Pages: 1 2