FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Looking For Eaps?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this ad on a local classifieds site. I e-mailed the user, and apparently the wheels and tires are new. WTF? $450.

http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/8154206

I've e-mailed the seller to see what gives...

Ryan
Wierd :unsure: ;) The tires are cheap probably like $54 cost for the low end series but the rims he must have got them free or stole the whole dam thing.
Sounds to good to be true.
i sold mine for $500, email and ask guys. :rolleyes:
Ya i think i sold mine last year for about $500 too. Unless the tires are new they really don't count towards the value, more of a throw in.
Any update from the seller?
He e-mailed me back...

Apparently he bought them for his Integra (wtf?) and realized after the fact they wouldn't fit. 4x100 isn't the same as 4x108? :rolleyes:

Either way, he assures me they are brand new.

Good deal for someone!

Too bad I already have something planned...
Oh man, if I could get these to my door easily, I'd have bought them by now.
What a deal...
Yeah I wish I had the coin right now. Also they are a little bit far, but for the price might be worth the drive. My wife would put my nuts in a vice.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 12 2009, 12:51 PM Wrote:Yeah I wish I had the coin right now.  Also they are a little bit far, but for the price might be worth the drive.  My wife would put my nuts in a vice.
[right][snapback]281038[/snapback][/right]
In some households that's considered foreplay.

I emailed him too, but he couldn't or wouldn't tell me which model Kumho tire he had ... his explanation was that he tried them on the car but they didn't fit ... I guess that could be the same as "I screwed up on the bolt pattern."

With the right tire and if truly no km, that's a really, really good deal.
not a big surprise..

when i was in the states couple years ago, there was clearance or something that you can get eap for US$85 each

EDIT* oh wait.. read post again and with tires, it is a great deal..
I just emailed him also.
I'm in the area, so if those are new tires on there and that there is no problem with the wheels (scratches), then I may check them out.
I'm due for new tires on my ST so this would almost be a cheaper alternative ;)
Gravter,Feb 13 2009, 08:45 AM Wrote:I just emailed him also.
I'm in the area, so if those are new tires on there and that there is no problem with the wheels (scratches), then I may check them out.
[right][snapback]281073[/snapback][/right]

Those would really set off that sliver ST of yours.
SVT ZX3,Feb 13 2009, 11:58 AM Wrote:
Gravter,Feb 13 2009, 08:45 AM Wrote:I just emailed him also.
[right][snapback]281073[/snapback][/right]

Those would really set off that sliver ST of yours.
[right][snapback]281081[/snapback][/right]

Yeah, they put those rims on the 08 SES coupes at Campbell Ford, and I gotta say, they make the newer Foci look so much different, and dare I say it, look good too. I certainly agree that they'd look awesome on an ST....
hmm interesting but he didn't post any pictures of them.... i want black more than dark argent but worth a look.
I never got a response... maybe he sold them already.
http://www.usedottawa.com/classified-ad/82...ar-wheels-tires

He relisted.... Wow, and look at his desciption:

Quote:4 brand new ford svt rims 215.45.17' on kuhmo tires for 400$firm Do not waste my time if you dont want them.. no curb damage there Brand new never used. an idont no what kind of kuhmo tires they are.
why aren't they sold yet?

damn, 4 bills!! ubber cheap

Gravter grab 'em or i'll hate you

:)
i'll grab em but what if this guy is a sham? i dont want to drive 1000km to ottawa only to come back empty handed and down $100 in gas
cornflakes,Feb 18 2009, 07:43 PM Wrote:i'll grab em but what if this guy is a sham? i dont want to drive 1000km to ottawa only to come back empty handed and down $100 in gas
[right][snapback]281357[/snapback][/right]

Something seems fishy to me ... he doesn't know the model of the tire ... WTF ... just look at it ... and no pics? I sent him two emails both asking for pics ... he ignored the pic thing in his first email and he didn't respond to the second.
I just sent a pleasant e-mail to the seller. I hope he responds. I would drive to Ottawa for this deal. Maybe?
Pages: 1 2