FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hamilton Meet 2012 Vol. 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK! so a few people have brought to my attention the lack of Hamilton Meets. So here goes. I know the group is usually small but we have a pretty good crew and the support is there. I would love to see some new faces along with our regulars. If we can get some people on board ill do my best to set up Bi-weekly or monthly meets for the summer months.

Lets shoot for a week today?? Say Thursday May 3rd? Open for suggestions. If more time is needed that is fine. Ill keep an eye on this thread closely and try to work with everyone.

Same place as last year. We will meet in the Lot in front of TAG, near the new theater off Stone Church road.

Hope to see everyone there!

Here is the location....
1779 Stone Church E, Stoney Creek, ON L8J 0B4

Throw it in google and map out your best route if you are coming from out of town.

Dig!!
Yup. Big Grin

And what time were you planning?
sorry but my car is a sick piece of s**t now i am waiting on a truck load of parts to come so i will be in the next one for sure
Let's say 7pm or so. How does that sound??
Aww that's too bad 1seensvt. Hopefully we will catch you at the next meet. Looking forward to seing your updates Smile
Who cares how it looks lol it's all about meeting ppl around here
Finally, looking forward to this
(04-27-2012, 11:22 PM)wilky1989 Wrote: [ -> ]Finally, looking forward to this

(04-27-2012, 09:51 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Who cares how it looks lol it's all about meeting ppl around here

Exactly! Cool

7pm sounds good.
I'll try and make it out this time.
I'll come as long there's nothing going for me that day
Right now it looks like I'm a "go" for Stoney Creek - looking forward to meeting the few of you I haven't met already.
ok so i will go but im not happy with car
Good man!
(04-28-2012, 11:29 AM)1seensvt Wrote: [ -> ]ok so i will go but im not happy with car

you can park next to mine - you'll be happier then.
This is wicked guys!! I'm digging the support. Let's see how many more we can grab!
Sorry guys, gotta bail. Work is getting in the way on thursday.
booooo no good
Well ya know where to find us anyway!
everyone still confirmed for tomorrow ???
Pages: 1 2