FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Another another new guy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi every one, thanks for having me here. I'm mostly looking for advice on a clogged air box in my 06 ZXW, so I thought I would check you guys out. Thanks again
(04-28-2012, 04:40 AM)Jammy Wrote: [ -> ]Hi every one, thanks for having me here. I'm mostly looking for advice on a clogged air box in my 06 ZXW, so I thought I would check you guys out. Thanks again

Welcome - always good to have another wagon owner on board; and yeah, nice little surprise Ford gave you with that "life-time" filter - it's funny the salesman never mentioned it to me when I bought my '07 ZTW.

I haven't heard of any work-around or fix other than simply replacing the whole intake with an aftermarket CAI - the original cost will be more than a replaceable filter element, but it will be a small fraction of the Ford replacement and you will only do it once.

i have 2 OEM airboxes for 2007 focus, both with under 10k on em if anyone wants em!!

aside from that, welcome!