FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: My new ride.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My new ride. Now the wife can give birth and we don't need to worry about how we are all going to get home from the hospital.

[Image: photo-148.jpg]

[Image: photo-147.jpg]

[Image: photo-146.jpg]

Once the part out is done she is going to be rolling on 20's.

02ztsian

Nice-Taurus X!
Have you picked out the 20's?
I picked up a set of Adrenalin Sport Trac 20s for $400 including tires for the Flex (same as the Taurus X under the skin).
Like them a lot!
[Image: DSCF8633.jpg]

Not the greatest picture but you get the idea.
Really I wasn't aware that they shared the same platform. I need to look into that further, as lowering kit is available for the Flex but not the Taurus X.
Looks good Kev!!

Also is it the AWD version? Plus you may want to look into what tranny you have and if its the CVT the read and read deep into it.

Thats the main reason we got rid of our Five Hundred. Also same platform. That car road sooo smooth. At 140+ you'd think you were going 60. Sooo dam smooth.
Not the CVT and only the FWD. I hear the fuel economy isn't the greatest but when you have myself and 3 passengers + gear we need all the space we can get. And yes it's very smooth. After driving this my focus felt like I was driving on concrete wheels. LOL
Looks good!
Needs a black roof and some front tint

Sorry to see your focus go.....
Another FC original bites the dust Sad
The Taurus looks great Kev! Those sport trac wheels look badass, I never realized those were 20's!
Filled it up from an 1/8 tank and she took $80. Not bad considering the Focus was taking $50. But I'm sure having a higher displacement and 2 more cylinders she's going to be a thirsty one. But it does tell me the average fuel economy. I wonder how low I can get that number???
Drive like a grandma, you will get the best out of it.
Yup, just as I've learned with Ironhide... a light foot goes a long way - literally. I don't get into stoplight penis-measuring contests with the Ram. I leave that to the Focus, which embarrasses most Hemi Rams it comes up against.

Nice pick up Kev!
(04-30-2012, 10:47 PM)NOS2Go4Me Wrote: [ -> ]Yup, just as I've learned with Ironhide... a light foot goes a long way - literally. I don't get into stoplight penis-measuring contests with the Ram. I leave that to the Focus, which embarrasses most Hemi Rams it comes up against.

Nice pick up Kev!

If it has the CVT it should be relatively easy to get better mileage - having said that they don't have a great reputation for reliability.

very nice
Congrats