FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Brand new FRPP Rear Shocks 2006+ (1.5" drop)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have some brand new spare rear shocks from the Ford Racing M-18000-ZX3B kit which is for 2006+ Foci. The M-18000-ZX3B kit gives a 1.5" drop. Although these shocks can be used with other or OEM springs.
Looking for 80 bucks for the pair. Located at Bayview and Sheppard.

[Image: DSC00794.jpg]

[Image: DSC00793.jpg]

Shocks won't drop the car, springs will. These shocks are ment to go along with the FRPP suspension kit or a similar drop spring. FYI. Just in case somebody misread your post. GLWS.
Thanks for the clarification, but that's what I meant, the shocks are from the M-18000-ZX3B kit that is designed to drop 1.5" Smile
I'm guessing the person that might want these will want to match it to the same kit, but anyways I edited the top to be more clear. Thanks for the tip!
(05-06-2012, 04:53 AM)tetra Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the clarification, but that's what I meant, the shocks are from the M-18000-ZX3B kit that is designed to drop 1.5" Smile
I'm guessing the person that might want these will want to match it to the same kit, but anyways I edited the top to be more clear. Thanks for the tip!

Yup - the matching spring set (front and rear) are still available and really inexpensive, so then the only thing to add would be the front struts and lots to choose from for that. And if it was me I would also change the strut mounts and strut bearings at the same time - all available and all really inexpensive.

^^ This is a really good price for these shocks - especially new ones.

GLWS Chad.
Thanks, yeah I want to get rid of these quick because I'm moving soon.
Cheap price!
SALE PENDING!