FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FS Blue/Black SVT Seats SOLD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have for sale a set up 02 SVT Blue/Black seats. Front and rear only, door cards are not included. Available for pick up in pickering.

Asking $350

[Image: de7e993f.jpg]
[Image: b8034209.jpg]
Are they heated?
(05-06-2012, 02:28 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Are they heated?

You sure you have room for these Ken?

These would look crazy in a Silver FoFo
(05-06-2012, 03:10 AM)Chromey Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-06-2012, 02:28 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]Are they heated?

You sure you have room for these Ken?

These would look crazy in a Silver FoFo

LOL - and yes they would. I should start a "post your garage pic" thread - except for the rectangular openings mine is barely recognizable as a garage.
Hmm... if these are still around in mid June consider them mine and then I'll have some nice light grey leather seats going up for sale lol
Question... are they heated???
Grouchy's Ass approves this product. :thumbsup:
(05-11-2012, 06:13 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Grouchy's Ass approves this product. :thumbsup:

Is that the new and improved skinny ass or the old one?

@ZX3_2NV - are the seats heated?
(05-11-2012, 06:18 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2012, 06:13 AM)Oscar The Grouch Wrote: [ -> ]Grouchy's Ass approves this product. :thumbsup:

Is that the new and improved skinny ass or the old one?

@ZX3_2NV - are the seats heated?

Yes new ass. 9 out of 10 women prefer my new ass to my old one.Cool
Hey guys im not sure if there heated but I'm looking into it. Would they have an extra plug or something if they were heated?
(05-11-2012, 10:40 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys im not sure if there heated but I'm looking into it. Would they have an extra plug or something if they were heated?

Good question - and I don't know the answer.

Just looked at my car. With heated seats but no side air bags I have a single connector.

It has 5 two-wire connectors (for a total of 10 wire points) but only 4 (8 wires) are being used.

[Image: 100_0272.jpg]

[Image: 100_0271.jpg]
Sorry Guys just sold them and I don't think they were heated.
yeah you gotta take the connectors out of the old assembly (they just slide out) and put it into your oem one. I had to do this for my 07. Works perfectly fine.