FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: What Rich Nerds Spend Their Coin On
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thats truly unbelievable. The space itself is absolutely breath taking.
:bowdown: :bowdown:

What a collection! And the house! :o

That's the first time I've truly been in awe of a stranger in quite some time. Kudos to him on the collection.
Wow, there are some very cool items in there.
I wonder what his insurance policy states the value of all that stuff is?

I bet there is some interesting reading material in there. I wonder what he has sitting on the back of the toilet.
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 11 2009, 01:26 PM Wrote:I wonder what his insurance policy states the value of all that stuff is? 

I bet there is some interesting reading material in there.  I wonder what he has sitting on the back of the toilet.
[right][snapback]280958[/snapback][/right]

probably a re-print of the 1st issue of playboy printed in ink made from the ashes of Marilyn Monroe.
That guy would freak if a fire broke out :lol:
Burnin21,Feb 11 2009, 03:39 PM Wrote:That guy would freak if a fire broke out :lol:
[right][snapback]280986[/snapback][/right]

I'd bet my left nut it has a fixed CO2 system set on auto.
darkpuppet,Feb 11 2009, 01:48 PM Wrote:
Focus man, Focus.,Feb 11 2009, 01:26 PM Wrote:I wonder what his insurance policy states the value of all that stuff is? 

I bet there is some interesting reading material in there.  I wonder what he has sitting on the back of the toilet.
[right][snapback]280958[/snapback][/right]

probably a re-print of the 1st issue of playboy printed in ink made from the ashes of Marilyn Monroe.
[right][snapback]280962[/snapback][/right]

Nah, nerd dont know what that is.........playboy