FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Scarborough Meet??
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Whos down to meet up in Scarborough?
im in if someone sets and time and date.....and place
i m in, only if i have a car to drive.
(05-09-2012, 01:21 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]im in if someone sets and time and date.....and place

^^ yeah what he said
this coming thursday at 7pm at the mcdonalds at warden and eglington??? just throwing out a time and place...see if anyones in...
(05-09-2012, 08:46 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]this coming thursday at 7pm at the mcdonalds at warden and eglington??? just throwing out a time and place...see if anyones in...

in keeping with the location for massiv mondays how 'bout warden and the 401 - McDonalds there too I think.

Either way I'm pretty sure I can make but just not for 7:00
Bout time somebody hooked up a meet in my hood, now that I don't drive a Focus no less.
(05-09-2012, 11:03 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Bout time somebody hooked up a meet in my hood, now that I don't drive a Focus no less.

I should be able to make it or at least stop by.
(05-09-2012, 11:03 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Bout time somebody hooked up a meet in my hood, now that I don't drive a Focus no less.

i have some old focus badages you can put on that "t-rex" Big Grin
(05-09-2012, 10:19 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright...so is it still happening at warden and eglington
(05-11-2012, 08:04 AM)02_Zx3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2012, 10:19 PM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]

Alright...so is it still happening at warden and eglington

If it is, I won't be there 'till 8:30
I can b there for around 7ish...dont think i can stay for that long though
I'm in, just give me exact time
(05-14-2012, 02:23 PM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in, just give me exact time

Lets try this again. Anyone down to meet up sometime this week in the Scarborough area. Tim Hortons on Sheppard just east of the intersection Morningside/Sheppard. There is also a huge Home Depot parking lot 1 minute away from this location. Just throwing out a time/date, 7pm this thursday. Let me know whats good.
i might be able to attend
(05-15-2012, 07:21 AM)02_Zx3 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-14-2012, 02:23 PM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm in, just give me exact time

Lets try this again. Anyone down to meet up sometime this week in the Scarborough area. Tim Hortons on Sheppard just east of the intersection Morningside/Sheppard. There is also a huge Home Depot parking lot 1 minute away from this location. Just throwing out a time/date, 7pm this thursday. Let me know whats good.

sounds good
i should be able to make this one
(05-16-2012, 01:36 AM)buzz2.0 Wrote: [ -> ]i should be able to make this one

So im gonna b there at the timmies morningside/sheppard...who else can confirm?
ill be there tonight...around 7, who else is coming???
I was there around 7ish..
Pages: 1 2