FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: who works for MPRB?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I remember someone on the forum works form MBRP exhaust, but I don't know who it was. Anyone have any ideas? (Or is that person Tongue)
(05-17-2012, 10:01 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I remember someone on the forum works form MBRP exhaust, but I don't know who it was. Anyone have any ideas? (Or is that person Tongue)

Korby - aka MuskokaZX3
(05-17-2012, 10:43 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2012, 10:01 AM)sonic_mikey Wrote: [ -> ]I remember someone on the forum works form MBRP exhaust, but I don't know who it was. Anyone have any ideas? (Or is that person Tongue)

Korby - aka MuskokaZX3

YES! That's who, thanks ken.
Lol yep it's me haha... Only till Friday though. Len, don't be too jealous, got a job at The Garage. Been going down every night after work at MBRP for 1.5 hrs to just get familiar with everything... Martins got some nice old cars down there right now... A Chevy nova, dodge demon and few others... I'll snap some photos tonight of the cars
Congrats Korby (I assume I'm "Len") but the only people I'm jealous of these days are those who retire with more money than I have LOL.

If the Mustang and the Viper are still there take some pics of those too.

For those who don't know, the owner of MBRP has opened up an interesting place called The Garage right next door in Huntsville - a retail performance shop combined with a service / installation facility and it's nicely done.

I assume Korby you're moving over there because the business continues to grow.

(05-17-2012, 08:13 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]Lol yep it's me haha... Only till Friday though. Len, don't be too jealous, got a job at The Garage. Been going down every night after work at MBRP for 1.5 hrs to just get familiar with everything... Martins got some nice old cars down there right now... A Chevy nova, dodge demon and few others... I'll snap some photos tonight of the cars

Yea Len Wink lol they're busy as anything down there. I'm also gonna be spraying the line-x... Looking forward to it... Stacking the skids of product to ship out is starting to wear on the shoulders a little.
Mustangs gone, however he's got a new viper acrx, and a really nice Chevelle.
not to thread jack, but is it possible to stumble across a replacement mbrp tip? I know a certain exhaust system that needs one
I happen to have a 2.5" polished tip in my basement... I believe ur system is only 2.25" so you'd have to get ur tailpiece expanded... I don't think we carry bolt on 2.25 tips in stock as we don't make anything smaller than 2.5 now...
(05-24-2012, 09:11 PM)MuskokaZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]... so you'd have to get ur tailpiece expanded ...
I said that to a woman once. The left side of my face still stings. Tongue