FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Hello Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Im new here , i have a 2000 Zx3 , my dad has a 2002 svt with a procharger.
Welcome to the site! You and your father lol anything done to the zx3?
(05-18-2012, 01:04 PM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site! You and your father lol anything done to the zx3?

thanks , zx3 has SVT RIMS , svt intake , pacesetter short ram header , Mach Headlights , Magnaflow exhaust. Alot of parts came from my dads svt when he installed the procharger. Im getting an tune put on the zx3 in the next couple of weeks.
(05-18-2012, 01:12 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2012, 01:04 PM)JMCustoms Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome to the site! You and your father lol anything done to the zx3?

thanks , zx3 has SVT RIMS , svt intake , pacesetter short ram header , Mach Headlights , Magnaflow exhaust. Alot of parts came from my dads svt when he installed the procharger. Im getting an tune put on the zx3 in the next couple of weeks.

In the future will be looking for a Euro grill , if anyone has one let me know!
(05-18-2012, 02:27 PM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]In the future will be looking for a Euro grill , if anyone has one let me know!

Welcome to FC.net - happy to have you here. I think there's a few grills for sale in the "Sell Items" forum including IIRC a Euro one (or two) ... lots of experience and expertise on here so feel free to tap into it if and when the time comes.
Welcome to F.C.
good day
Welcome!!