FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB Mods for 2008 Ford Focus SE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
I recently bought a 2008 Ford Focus SE. Right now it's 100% Stock... I'm looking to do some mods to it. Not really looking for much engine wise. Maybe just a new air filter, and some mild mods in the engine. But, I want to redo the inside as well as paint the car. Right now stock its Silver.. But I want to do it black. I live in Ajax, Ontario. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can get my car painted for a good price? tint the windows? Get a new system including speakers all around, deck, sub & amp. Also looking for new rims and tires.

Is there any good local stores, or Canadian WebSites to order after market parts? I want to change my grill out, the headlights/tail lights, etc.. Thanks in Advance!!
(05-22-2012, 12:52 PM)ST1TCHx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,
I recently bought a 2008 Ford Focus SE. Right now it's 100% Stock... I'm looking to do some mods to it. Not really looking for much engine wise. Maybe just a new air filter, and some mild mods in the engine. But, I want to redo the inside as well as paint the car. Right now stock its Silver.. But I want to do it black. I live in Ajax, Ontario. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can get my car painted for a good price? tint the windows? Get a new system including speakers all around, deck, sub & amp. Also looking for new rims and tires.

Is there any good local stores, or Canadian WebSites to order after market parts? I want to change my grill out, the headlights/tail lights, etc.. Thanks in Advance!!

I've got a set of tires if you want size is 215/35 ZR18 they were only used for a month