FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Newbie!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone,
I recently bought a 2008 Ford Focus SE. Right now it's 100% Stock... I'm looking to do some mods to it. Not really looking for much engine wise. Maybe just a new air filter, and some mild mods in the engine. But as for the interior I want to redo the inside as well as paint the car. Right now stock its Silver.. But I want to do it black. I live in Ajax, Ontario. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can get my car painted for a good price? tint the windows? Get a new system including speakers all around, deck, sub & amp. Also looking for new rims and tires.

Is there any good local stores, or Canadian WebSites to order after market parts? I want to change my grill out, the headlights/tail lights, etc.. Thanks in Advance!!

Here's a bit bout me, I'll be 28 in June. I work in a Warehouse building Satellites but am also a Tattoo Artist. As I said, I just bought my new car, and finally want to do some mods. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
(05-22-2012, 12:57 PM)ST1TCHx Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Everyone,
I recently bought a 2008 Ford Focus SE. Right now it's 100% Stock... I'm looking to do some mods to it. Not really looking for much engine wise. Maybe just a new air filter, and some mild mods in the engine. But as for the interior I want to redo the inside as well as paint the car. Right now stock its Silver.. But I want to do it black. I live in Ajax, Ontario. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions as to where I can get my car painted for a good price? tint the windows? Get a new system including speakers all around, deck, sub & amp. Also looking for new rims and tires.

Is there any good local stores, or Canadian WebSites to order after market parts? I want to change my grill out, the headlights/tail lights, etc.. Thanks in Advance!!

Here's a bit bout me, I'll be 28 in June. I work in a Warehouse building Satellites but am also a Tattoo Artist. As I said, I just bought my new car, and finally want to do some mods. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Welcome ... and feel free to post up some pics of your ink while the car is undergoing the mods.

Lots of experience, expertise and opinion here - some of us have been immersed in Foci since they first came out, including a few Ford employees and others like me who have Ford as a client.

I see you have another thread going so I will make comment over there.

cheers