FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Does anyone go to KC Wednesday nights
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Im just curious if anyone on here goes to the big Kennedy commons parking lot for the meets
I did a couple of times 3 weeks ago
Last year it got raided bad and nobody went back for the rest of the summer. I don't see it being as good as it use to be.
I was there last night and it was a fairly good turn out I didn't stay for long though so I don't know If the cops showed up or anything
(05-24-2012, 11:26 PM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]I was there last night and it was a fairly good turn out I didn't stay for long though so I don't know If the cops showed up or anything

last time I was there, there were some squad cars parked at the metro and one squad car drove around the chapters parking lot
Yeah I was jut curious if any foci went because I live in Ajax and its a bit closer than Mississauga haha
I think we need to revisit the Durham meets

We tried having meets a few years ago in Ajax that were opposite the Monday Massiv meets
(05-25-2012, 11:13 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need to revisit the Durham meets

We tried having meets a few years ago in Ajax that were opposite the Monday Massiv meets

you should start again,I live in ajax haha

I rolled through Kennedy Commons during a raid. LOL. Just kept rolling, really loud leaking exhaust and all.
(05-30-2012, 11:59 AM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-25-2012, 11:13 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]I think we need to revisit the Durham meets

you should start again,I live in ajax haha

Maybe we should start a poll to see if there is any interest...?

My focus isn't on the road right now.... But I'd be downfor some local meets
Raided how? Did someone have a grow-op in their trunk?? Lol..
Lol stupid people doing brake stands
I keep reading this and think yes I do go to KFC Tuesday nights. Love the colonel.