FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Meet Monday May 28th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

What's up everyone!

So it's time for another Monday meeting. Come one, come all we are nowhere near a circus but we could entertain you for a couple hours lol.

Place - Tim Horton's / Staples Parking Lot
- Dixe Road & Aimco South of 401
Time - 7PM to Whenever you wish to head out...
Massiv Meet Map
Holy petutch, I am the first to reply?

I am in.

Terry.

***quallified*** I'll be there U.I.R. (unless it rains)
I'll be there more than likely.
Well I made it back from Mattawa in one piece, so looks like I'll be there - and yeah, U.I.R.
Well of the wife isn't in labor I'm going to try and come out. We are very close to meeting our son. Any day now....
(05-28-2012, 08:08 AM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Well of the wife isn't in labor I'm going to try and come out. We are very close to meeting our son. Any day now....

Bring her too ... I'll bring the camp stove, some water and clean towels - we'll be ready.
Woooooowwwww lol.
So it's my Father's Birthday tomorrow so I will be a lil late but I may have Sarah with me when I show up and she'll have her Green 01 SE too.
I'll try and make it, how many foci usually show up?
(05-28-2012, 09:45 AM)jtdanks Wrote: [ -> ]I'll try and make it, how many foci usually show up?

Occasionally it's over 20, even 25 - but more usually it's closer to 10.
I'll try and stop by briefly on my home from work. It would be nice to put some faces to the various user names on here. Look for a dark grey Focus SE wagon with SVT style racing wheels and tinted windows. That'll most likely be me.
ill be there
I'll have some of the left over items for sale. See you tonight guys!!!
So it's 7:30. Where is everyone???
Hey guys,

Good to see some new faces out. We were all a lil surprised that so many people didn't make it, so oh well.

Can't wait for the next one and we have to do a DQ run!
Mmmmmmm DQ!!!!! You'll have to make it back from Carlisle in one piece to go to DQ Johnny.
You know she'll make it there and back for years to come lol

She just hit 200,000KM on Sunday!!!!!!!
I was talking about you. LOL
LMAO, seriously and what sucks is I'm no beer drinker. I love the sweet coolers and mixed drinks lol
You're a bitch. LOL