FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: So I bought another Blue ZX3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This would be #3

This one is strickly a commuting car it won't be tracked or raced or anything like that. I've been browsing the classifieds for a 05-07 ZX3 GFX but damm there hard to come by and expensive when you do. So I settled for a 1st Gen and pulled the trigger.

The details it's an 01 Automatic Sad (wife doesn't drive stick) It's orginally from Chicago but the owner moved here and the car came with her. It only has 85,000 KM not Miles yup KM. The paint is a little scratched up but the body is in great shape. Interior is mint with cruise control but no power options. It needs a little bit of TLC, Flex pipe, rear bearings and AC needs to be filed but other than that its ready to go.

As most of you know I can't leave well enought alone so i'll be looking for SVT bumpers for it maybe a fresh coat of paint, rims and thats it.

[Image: 1604a81b.jpg]

it sure is better to have the car from chicago, not here in ontario.
congrat!
I'll have a SVT front as soon as I get my new bumper painted.
Needs a little work but everything is included.
PM is coming your way castone. Hmm Im interetsed to see what you'll be getting now.
(06-05-2012, 02:24 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm Im interetsed to see what you'll be getting now.
Cool

Just did some sanding, primer, and filler work today on the new front bumper, hopefully have it in full primer tomorrow(depending on the weather).

Then next weekend is paint.
And talk to Ken about some wheels if you want SVT. He’s got a few sets lying around lol

Glad to see the ZX32NV is back, even if it's an auto and a commuter car

Welcome back! Smile Watch yourself with the modding bug, she can bite! lol
(06-10-2012, 10:00 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-05-2012, 02:24 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm Im interetsed to see what you'll be getting now.
Cool

Just did some sanding, primer, and filler work today on the new front bumper, hopefully have it in full primer tomorrow(depending on the weather).

Thanks for the update, Sounds good.

As per ZX3 2NV being back lol I told my wife I was going to put the plates on it and she said NOOOOO WAY I don't want kids trying to race me lol

I've come across about 4 sets of 5 Spoke SVT's im trying to hold out for some EAP's

euro_zx5 I know all about the Mod Bug, it bites me all the time. I don't think I'll ever drive a stock vehicle. My MKX is prob the closest to stock. Right now all I have is the Smart start alarm system but I've been looking for 22's for awhile.
(06-12-2012, 02:41 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2012, 10:00 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]
Cool

Thanks for the update, Sounds good.

As per ZX3 2NV being back lol I told my wife I was going to put the plates on it and she said NOOOOO WAY I don't want kids trying to race me lol

I've come across about 4 sets of 5 Spoke SVT's im trying to hold out for some EAP's

euro_zx5 I know all about the Mod Bug, it bites me all the time. I don't think I'll ever drive a stock vehicle. My MKX is prob the closest to stock. Right now all I have is the Smart start alarm system but I've been looking for 22's for awhile.

Exactly lol As for the 22s, just get a set of edge sport rims, it's all the hype around here and a perfect match for the Lincolns. Smile
I do like the 22's Sport but I want something with a dish
Put the plates on the Fofo and find a procharger so she can beat them if they pull on her and keep it clean and stockish like a sleeper. I'm sure she wouldn't mind a lil get up and go lol
I cannot believe you got another one!
lol Yup, Ahh Y don't you post some pics of your mini beast
glad to have you back drew!!!!