FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FITNESS UPDATE. JUNE 2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey fellas.

Now I know I'm not jacked like NOS2Go4Me or NikiterZTS, BUT I'm getting there.

Just wanted to poke in here and give an update.
Back in December my fat ass my bent over to tie up my shoes and nearly passed out. I looked at my wife and said enough of this crap.

So I ate and partied like I was 20 during my trip to the D.R. and upon my return i made a few life changes...

I WAS going to buy a new car, but opted to get healthy and hired a personal trainer. A full spectrum trainer that would look after my food, my muscle development, and my plyometrics.

My baselines were embarrassing..... Out of balance, ZERO stamina, fat, and not happy.

I started right around valentines day and looked a little like this.

[Image: DSC_0228.jpg]

[Image: SMALLBIO_1S1F2923.jpg]

And now with a super clean diet, 3 fists full of supplements a day, and burning 1000 calories on the treadmill 4 days a week, I've slimmed down and built up.

I don't normally take these douche bag pictures at the gym, but I'm proud of my accomplishments.

[Image: 178938_10150806474311440_2143554423_n.jpg]

I've lost 37 lbs, dropped my body fat 4% below my baselines (at last check) and lost several inches.
I'm down 2 jean sizes and I can now squeeze in to tapered shirts. (Never could come close to this before.)

As it stands, I'm half way there. I want to lose another 25-30 lbs and start sculpting my muscles. Apparently, I have HUGE potential due to my frame etc...

I feel great, my mind is clearer at work, I don't get tired, and I actually like salads.

I'm only doing this because i still can't believe my progress.

To celebrate? I'm going to DarkPuppet's place this weekend for the aPORKALYPSE now weekend. Smoked brisket, Wings, Ribs etc...

I've earned it.

Looking good bud. Now about this party. Where's my invite puppet? Like I can find any time to do anything but work work work. At times, my life sucks. But my wife's happy with all the money.Dodgy
Way to go!! The majority of people would last a week or 2 and quit. That is 1 hell of a transformation.
Nice dude, it's always good to make your self happy by being healthy. But promise us that you won't become one of those douch bags that only hangs at the gym lol.

I think I need to start running and drop to 230 again. I felt lighter and healthier. 20LBS means a lot.

This is me @230
[Image: 5851_1120201059721_4813789_n.jpg]
This is me drunk and @ 250
[Image: 14236_175263986365_1288099_n.jpg]

Keep it up!!
I'm down a little bit more. Started at 340lbs, down to 228lbs (ergo 112 lbs lost). Still want to break 200lbs, but slow and steady. I'm not much of a pics guy, but Adam can attest.
Good job man!

My weight's shot up dealing with the Anxiety and Depression thing, and working out of town for the past 7 months... Can't say I feel good about it either. Seems like I'm never making my targets in my personal life.

That being said, it's summer time, and now that I'm on a more sane project, I'm hoping to turn things around.

One question tho..

how long does it take to get to liking salad?
If you're free on Saturday, feel free to swing by... I have some Cohiba 1966s we're gonna try.

(06-06-2012, 03:00 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good bud. Now about this party. Where's my invite puppet? Like I can find any time to do anything but work work work. At times, my life sucks. But my wife's happy with all the money.Dodgy

Thanks for the invite, but I am raising a barn on Saturday. Should be fun. And those Cigars, the best I ever had. If they are the same ones I brought back a few years ago, special edition, very few made and expensive. Loved every puff. Have fun Saturday and down one for me.

(06-06-2012, 11:07 PM)darkpuppet Wrote: [ -> ]If you're free on Saturday, feel free to swing by... I have some Cohiba 1966s we're gonna try.

(06-06-2012, 03:00 AM)meford4u Wrote: [ -> ]Looking good bud. Now about this party. Where's my invite puppet? Like I can find any time to do anything but work work work. At times, my life sucks. But my wife's happy with all the money.Dodgy

Anthony - HOLY s**t MAN! That's outstanding!

You should be VERY proud. The difference is stunning, man.

And you know what? Being "jacked" is fine and all, but being healthy is the most important part. As for the "douche" pics... they're only considered "douchebag" pics if you're taking them for no other reason than to try and be better than anyone else. When they're a record of your improvements over time, even weekly, then my personal opinion is take the pics and the "haters" can piss right off.

Oscar - you've compacted a LOT. I noticed that yesterday when I grabbed you so we could head up to Tomiko. Your transformation is mind-boggling.

I've spent the last few weeks analyzing myself, establishing a new baseline, and incorporating new ideas into Mark's MuscleHacking philosophy. The end result's going to be insane, I hope. I'll post up more details after I get a few weeks' work in under the new plan. It's not going to be an entry-level program. I'll share the details soon, but you've been forewarned.
Congrats Anthony, that's a huge difference! I still look the same as in pic one (behind ya) lmao

I should take this thread, and the others floating around FC... using them as inspiration!
How was the party?
Fantastic. Steve had smoked ribs and brisket on the BBQ. A huge bowl of killer quinoa salad and one of the nicest cigars I've ever had waiting for me. A few of his buddies dropped by too. It was terrific.

Thanks for the kind words you guys. They make for good motivation!!
Cigars and brisket? I'm there next time for sure.