FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Subaru WRX STi detailed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thing is a beast. Owner let me driver her after I was done, 400+whp, this thing hauls ass.

50/50 shots of the paint correction

[Image: IMG_0056-Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0060-Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0077-Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0078-Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0083-Copy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0085.jpg]

Engine bay before & after:

[Image: IMG_0086.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0088.jpg]

All done!

[Image: IMG_0101.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0103.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0105.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0104.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0107.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0108.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0113.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0142.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0175.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0131.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0170.jpg]
Looks sweet!
Nice work Nate.
yum!!
how much does it cost to have something like this done to my car? and gorgeous !!! good job
That package is $350. Click on my sig for more info...
Great job, do you do all that in your driveway?
Wash the car in my driveway, then the rest and most of the work is done in my garage. Most of my neighbors are actual customers but I don't want to burn any bridges, so I try and do everything in the garage with the door shut so they don't hear a buffer running all day/every weekend.
Thats pretty cool Nate. How'd you start word of mouth. I was thinking about doing this as a hobby.
I do a lot of on site jobs too. Almost half are done at customers houses.

It is good side money, keeps the tires and brakes stocked and track days paid for. lol
(06-09-2012, 12:42 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]I do a lot of on site jobs too. Almost half are done at customers houses.

It is good side money, keeps the tires and brakes stocked and track days paid for. lol

Nice, I guess you just pack up your buffer and a power washer and hook up at the customers house?
(06-09-2012, 12:42 AM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]I do a lot of on site jobs too. Almost half are done at customers houses.

Nice, I guess you just pack up your buffer and a power washer and hook up at the customers house?
Never use a power washer, just use a foam gun, and I bring an air compressor with me. The back of my wagon or truck is usually packed to the tits with gear. Eventually, I will get a detail trailer with my own water tank and generator also.
Wow look at you, Good Job Nate Keep up the great work.