FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Massiv Monday Meet June 11th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: MMM-Image-1.gif]

Hey guys,

So once again it's the time where we get together to make fun of things I do to my car... And we do talk about other stuff too lol.

For those that are of the usual crew you know where it will be. Though we have been getting new members out lately for this year and if you need directions and info look below.

Place - Tim Horton's / Staples Parking Lot
- Dixe Road & Aimco South of 401
Time - 7PM to Whenever you wish to head out...
Massiv Meet Map
I should be there.
Are you guys still doing this with the Mazda guys? Is this the "rain date" from this past Monday?

June 4th Masiv Meet

[Image: DSC01910.jpg]
ill be there for this one.
(06-07-2012, 09:34 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]Are you guys still doing this with the Mazda guys? Is this the "rain date" from this past Monday?

June 4th Masiv Meet

[Image: DSC01910.jpg]

Hey Drew, I didn't even think they were showing up anymore and no this is our meet day. I guess I will have to change up the meet day for next time to ensure that we sync up with the Mazda peeps.
(06-10-2012, 11:00 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Drew, I didn't even think they were showing up anymore and no this is our meet day. I guess I will have to change up the meet day for next time to ensure that we sync up with the Mazda peeps.

Looks like they're doing it every month.
Maybe we should bump this Monday's meet to the 18th so the meet after that will be lined up with theirs?
I will likely be there!
Not this time boys. The wife is to close to giving birth. Just past due and her doctor has given her till Thursday to go naturally or she will be inducing her.
I wish I didn't work evenings every Monday, It's been awhile since I've made it out. Have fun guys
(06-11-2012, 08:25 PM)Focus man. Focus. Wrote: [ -> ]Not this time boys. The wife is to close to giving birth. Just past due and her doctor has given her till Thursday to go naturally or she will be inducing her.

What does your wife think of forced induction?
Cant make it out to this one. Ive been mia for the past few meets, but my work shifts have been terrible. hoping to get day shifts past my training period.
I can't make it either - seriously under the weather.
I told you, you sounded sick Ken...

And I went and saw 07Jamie there hung out for a bit we decided to leave and now there are people there so...

Enjoys guys lol

As for the next meet. It will be next week, as I want to set it up for the same day as the Mazda3 club for more entertainment values lol

Thanks for showing up to those that did lol