FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: wheels
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
l need 2 16" low profile wheels for my 2003 focus wagon,,both have been beaton on curbs by previous owner,,could use some help from anyone out there with spares,,thanks
(06-08-2012, 09:18 AM)garythewolf Wrote: [ -> ]l need 2 16" low profile wheels for my 2003 focus wagon,,both have been beaton on curbs by previous owner,,could use some help from anyone out there with spares,,thanks

check these out - it's a set of four but really cheap - you should be able to get two good ones out of them.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles...Z386411359
I have a set of stock 16" wheels with tires 2 tires will last maybe one more season... Let me know
(06-08-2012, 10:51 AM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]I have a set of stock 16" wheels with tires 2 tires will last maybe one more season... Let me know

l dont need the tires,,if the wheels are nicely priced l will take all 4,,are they alloy or steel??
There 6 spoke alloy...
(06-09-2012, 12:49 PM)kc focus Wrote: [ -> ]There 6 spoke alloy...

thanks fr yur trouble but those would be to expensive for me,,l dont plan on hyping this focus up jus keep it runnin for me
mine are the factory 6 spoke