FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Clutch Pedal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My clutch pedal has dropped down about half an inch, therefore cruise wont work unless I hold it up with my foot! Is there a return spring or something that brings the pedal back up to correct position? I can still change gears ok Anyone have any clues Thanks in advance
possible air in the system since it is hydraulic. The cruise control switch can also be adjust by pulling out the stick looking thing so it seats against the pedal
broken return spring. happened on my 07 at 15k and numerous others have had the same issue. even with no fluid in master cylinder it will return (i know from when i did my master last month) spring will always pull it back
(06-15-2012, 04:44 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]broken return spring. happened on my 07 at 15k and numerous others have had the same issue. even with no fluid in master cylinder it will return (i know from when i did my master last month) spring will always pull it back
Where is the spring located?
(06-15-2012, 04:44 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]broken return spring. happened on my 07 at 15k and numerous others have had the same issue. even with no fluid in master cylinder it will return (i know from when i did my master last month) spring will always pull it back

Where is that spring? Anyone know?

02ztsian

Here...

[Image: 33cq1af.jpg]
(06-19-2012, 09:11 PM)02ztsian Wrote: [ -> ]Here...

Thanks Ian ile check it overnthe weekend
(06-20-2012, 09:52 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-19-2012, 09:11 PM)02ztsian Wrote: [ -> ]Here...

Thanks Ian ile check it overnthe weekend
Had a quick look when I got home tonight the spring has snapped! Going to PnP at the weekend see if I can find one Thanks again Ian

02ztsian

Good news (or bad-depending on your view) there are a lot of Focus in the yard.