FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Greetings from Courtice, Ontario.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all-

I am a proud owner of a 2006 Focus ZX5 SES 5 speed. I bought it in 2009 and haven't had any problems with it. I love the handling and the transmission. Just wish I had more power....

I haven't added much to it other than tinting the windows and installing a JVC touchscreen stereo.

There are a few things that I would like to add/modify but I think that I'll put those in the appropriate forums. I only have two years left then it is paid off. I really want a new Platinum 5 door but that will have to wait....

Other interests:
- Photography
- Motor Racing
- modelling
- aviation

Cheers,
David
good day to u
Welcome Smile

Where in courtice? I'm Trulls/Bloor...

As for power bolt on turbo kit will put a smile on your face.. http://www.fswerks.com/ or we can trade cars.. Big Grin
Hey welcome!!

I'll be moving back to Courtice in a couple weeks
Trull and Nash area. My daily is a mazda5 with a 2.3 Duratec 5speed and my project is a ZX3 w/ Powerworks supercharger Smile
(06-15-2012, 02:28 PM)David A Scott Wrote: [ -> ]Hello all-

I am a proud owner of a 2006 Focus ZX5 SES 5 speed. I bought it in 2009 and haven't had any problems with it. I love the handling and the transmission. Just wish I had more power....

I haven't added much to it other than tinting the windows and installing a JVC touchscreen stereo.

There are a few things that I would like to add/modify but I think that I'll put those in the appropriate forums. I only have two years left then it is paid off. I really want a new Platinum 5 door but that will have to wait....

Other interests:
- Photography
- Motor Racing
- modelling
- aviation

Cheers,
David

Welcome to the FC.net -
(06-15-2012, 09:15 PM)hardk0re Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome Smile

Where in courtice? I'm Trulls/Bloor...

I live at Courtice Rd & 2 just south of Roy Nichols.

Welcome to the forums.
I'm in process of moving to the Shwa, so perhaps we'll see each other around.
welsome to the forums
Welcome to FC.net. It's nice to see Durham Region growing in Focus drivers
Ohh! What JVC touchscreen?

An welcome Smile

I used to live in the shwa until i got out and moved to ottawa :p