FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SOLD: SVT 5-spoke rims with Falken Tires - PICS ADDED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FOR SALE:

(4) SVT 5-spoke rims with Falken Ziex ZE-912 tires in 215-45-17.

The rims are in fairly good shape... no curbage to speak of but a couple of scratches and scrapes on the spokes. They are true and undamaged.

The tires were Hunter Road Force balanced when installed and they now have 20k on them. If I were to keep them I would plan on replacing them within 10k or so.

They are coming off the car later this aft to be cleaned up and ready to sell, I will post actual pics at that time.

I'll offer them up here for just a couple of days at 350 firm for the set. Understanding that there might be limited demand on here they will then go on to kijiji at 380 for the set.

(06-17-2012, 04:43 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]FOR SALE:

(4) SVT 5-spoke rims with Falken Ziex ZE-912 tires in 215-45-17.

The rims are in fairly good shape... no curbage to speak of but a couple of scratches and scrapes on the spokes. They are true and undamaged.

The tires were Hunter Road Force balanced when installed and they now have 20k on them. If I were to keep them I would plan on replacing them within 10k or so.

They are coming off the car later this aft to be cleaned up and ready to sell, I will post actual pics at that time.

I'll offer them up here for just a couple of days at 350 firm for the set. Understanding that there might be limited demand on here they will then go on to kijiji at 380 for the set.

im interested

(06-17-2012, 04:10 PM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]im interested

Sorry I didn't post pics - impromptu father's day outing yesterday evening disrupted my plans.

I'm leaving for Montreal right about now and will be back late Monday night or perhaps during the day Tuesday - we can pick up the conversation then.
(06-17-2012, 09:42 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-17-2012, 04:10 PM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]im interested

Sorry I didn't post pics - impromptu father's day outing yesterday evening disrupted my plans.

I'm leaving for Montreal right about now and will be back late Monday night or perhaps during the day Tuesday - we can pick up the conversation then.

sounds good, I really want to get these but I gotta get rid of the oem ford focus rims with all season tires
Pm sent
(06-20-2012, 12:35 AM)girard.k Wrote: [ -> ]Pm sent

Pics added to post 1
those are all seasons right?
(06-23-2012, 08:45 AM)rnzo86 Wrote: [ -> ]those are all seasons right?

Yes ... here's Falken's description:

"All-season performance tire for your import tuner car. Z-speed rated."
Thanks for the Wheels Ken! Look great!
(06-26-2012, 10:06 AM)girard.k Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the Wheels Ken! Look great!

Yeah they do - I'm glad they went to a good home. Nice to meet you and your buds - hope the little side trip wasn't too traumatizing LOL
No way. Made me go home and look for boost!!