FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: TIRE ORDER - Join in if you like
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of the best ever performance all-season tires (IMHO) is now next to impossible to find in Canada - the Falken Ziex ZE-512.

So me, my neighbour, and a couple of BMW guys have gotten together to purchase a few sets from my supplier stateside - and anyone on here is welcome to join in if you like - I'll have room on the trailer for another two or three sets.

The only requirement is that you have to make your decision by Monday night at the latest (tomorrow) - because the order is going in on Tuesday for delivery Saturday the 23rd.

Here's the pricing for the most popular Focus sizes - includes importation and transportation to a meeting site west end GTA and is based on set of 4:

195-60-15 ........................ 69 ea + HST
205-50-16 ........................ 84 ea + HST
215-45-17 ........................ 86 ea + HST
Just got a set for the Lincoln. Too bad I paid a little more for mine. Great prices as always Ken
damn, i just got new tires a few weeks ago... i would have been all over this one!
the trailer i gave you?? lol
LOL - no Sean the trailer you gave me is in the exalted position of cottage support vehicle - taking stuff to the dump, picking up firewood etc etc ... the trailer I take to the states is the same one I use for track days.

Thanks for the support Bryan - don't hesitate to ask next time you need anything.

(06-19-2012, 04:19 AM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]the trailer i gave you?? lol

Is 225/45R17 available?
Will verify the size on my Rabbit tonight.
When is full payment due?

And how are these tires for noise? I find the Kumho and Conti's loud.
(06-22-2012, 02:48 AM)j3rt Wrote: [ -> ]Is 225/45R17 available?
Will verify the size on my Rabbit tonight.
When is full payment due?

And how are these tires for noise? I find the Kumho and Conti's loud.

Well LOL the order was placed 2 days ago; but in any event I need 50% down to place the order and I can get them anytime ... the thing about this week is I was already getting a few sets of tires and had lots of room on the trailer for a few more.

If you're interested, yes the ZE-512 is available in 225-45-17 and it would be 87 ea CAD + HST imported and delivered west end GTA based on set of 4.

512's are more sporty with a unidirectional pattern and have a bit of tread noise; but if noise is a real concern then the FK452 is a better tire for you - lots of grip but relatively quiet and good ride - although at about $30 ea more, they are in a different value bracket then the 512.