FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Help needed!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a coolant leak somewhere I havnt found where yet , but i bought prestone stop leak and i was just wondering do i just pour it in the overflow tank because the bottle says to pour it into the rad but i cant find the rad cap for the life of me lmao.
its probably the thermo stat
There isnt a rad cap. Everything goes in the overflow.
Thermostat housing....
By them in bulk my man.
The focus goes through them like toilet paper. And DPFE sensors... And rear wheel bearings... And wiper switches... And master cylinders... And rocker cover gaskets...
(06-20-2012, 02:54 AM)ANTHONYD Wrote: [ -> ]Thermostat housing....
By them in bulk my man.
The focus goes through them like toilet paper. And DPFE sensors... And rear wheel bearings... And wiper switches... And master cylinders... And rocker cover gaskets...

I replaced my t-stat housing with an older style Contour one - much beefier and better fastening system.
the prestone stuff i put in stoped the leak. It hasnt lost any coolant since I put it in. I am shocked at how good it works. Plus its been well over 30 degrees here so its been a good test. But yea defenitly going to repalce the thermostat and valve cover gasket soon though.