FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Ertefa meets in Vaughn (every Thursday)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone been to this meets yet? I showed up there last Thursday with 12-15 cars from Kitchener. Wow, what an experience. 800 cars showed up from what they said. There was everything there. Exotics, muscle, tuners, VIP's, lowriders, jacked up trucks, choppers, crotch rockets. Biggest car meet/ car show that I've been to around here...I was almost overwhelmed with how many great looking cars I saw that evening.
Organized pretty good as well. Didn't really see too much D-bags. Cops are around but they didn't bother anyone.
No way I'm missing it out this following Thursaday. Starts at 9pm till midnight.
For more updates
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ertefa.ertefa
bunch of my friends go to that..i cant justify the gas or time to get out there tho. maybe if it was a weekend
I went last week. It was pretty crazy..but it is a far drive indeed for a Thurs night. Maybe once a month type of deal for me..turnout was phenominal though.
i went to that as well, my work is right across the street lol.
(06-20-2012, 08:30 AM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]I went last week. It was pretty crazy..but it is a far drive indeed for a Thurs night. Maybe once a month type of deal for me..turnout was phenominal though.

Did you bring your CSVT?
Its nice to know. Really helpful.
(06-20-2012, 09:12 PM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 08:30 AM)fatphocus Wrote: [ -> ]I went last week. It was pretty crazy..but it is a far drive indeed for a Thurs night. Maybe once a month type of deal for me..turnout was phenominal though.

Did you bring your CSVT?

yeah i did, cruised with a bunch of my friends from Hamilton, I was parked basically behind my buddys orange NSX.
I might be going this Thursday
I dropped by 2 weeks ago. Couldn't believe how packed it was.
They should change it to a Friday or Saturday IMO
I was out a few weeks ago. same thing, it was an amazing turnout! great experience but not something i can do every Thursday (although i wish i could). maybe next week or the week after will be my next appearance.
Anybody going to this tonight? Im planning to... would like to cruise if anyone heading from west end...Jhonny? jamie?
Gonna check it out this Jersday