FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Wagon Lowering Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Looking for a set of lowering springs for my wagon, if anyone has a set to sell or if anyone knows where I can get them Tired of searching Rolleyes
(06-20-2012, 09:57 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a set of lowering springs for my wagon, if anyone has a set to sell or if anyone knows where I can get them Tired of searching Rolleyes

Good luck with that - I had trouble finding them a couple of years ago for my 07 wagon.

What you might try is this: call Eibach and ask them if they have any rear wagon springs to replace the ones you "have" now that were damaged. I was told by someone on the inside of Eibach that they will keep replacement stock available for some time after a kit has been discontinued. If you can get the rear springs the rest should be easy.
(06-20-2012, 10:00 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-20-2012, 09:57 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Looking for a set of lowering springs for my wagon, if anyone has a set to sell or if anyone knows where I can get them Tired of searching Rolleyes

Good luck with that - I had trouble finding them a couple of years ago for my 07 wagon.

What you might try is this: call Eibach and ask them if they have any rear wagon springs to replace the ones you "have" now that were damaged. I was told by someone on the inside of Eibach that they will keep replacement stock available for some time after a kit has been discontinued. If you can get the rear springs the rest should be easy.
I will try and contact them What about if I get an original set and cut them

eBay.....

H&R, B&G and Vogtland spring kits available there
Also coilovers too
(06-20-2012, 10:59 AM)SL8RZZX3 Wrote: [ -> ]eBay.....

H&R, B&G and Vogtland spring kits available there
Also coilovers too

I searched there too have you got a link?
Sorry I can't copy and post the links off my phone