FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: 2013 Focus St
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Would much rather have a 500 abarth lol as much as I love focuses.
(06-29-2012, 11:42 PM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]on order, tuxedo black ST with technology package upgrade only.

no ETA yet on delivery, all i know is it will be after august 1st and before christmas LOL

Nice! Congrats!
Jamie congrats.
Just please don't turn a car that was meant to take corners into another FWD drag queen.
^^ drag queen is the plan! lol jk

im not even sure if im going to touch the suspension to be honest, every review is have read is amazing with regards to handling and i plan to road course this car right outta the box!
you bought the car, do whatever you want with it.
(07-02-2012, 12:52 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Would much rather have a 500 abarth lol as much as I love focuses.

J-Lo would be so proud of you lol
(07-11-2012, 02:43 AM)_JET_ Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-02-2012, 12:52 PM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]Would much rather have a 500 abarth lol as much as I love focuses.

J-Lo would be so proud of you lol
I would not mind that.
why a 500?

If i never had any intention of putting an adult in the back seat, sure it would be an idea and on top of the displacement is a little lacking outta the motor. ofcourse it does have impressive numbers and specs however size is far to small. I cant imagine getting into an accident with one and anything bigger then a civic.
(07-09-2012, 11:40 PM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]you bought the car, do whatever you want with it.

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/orig...ntitle.JPG
(07-12-2012, 02:23 AM)GFXjamie Wrote: [ -> ]why a 500?

If i never had any intention of putting an adult in the back seat, sure it would be an idea and on top of the displacement is a little lacking outta the motor. ofcourse it does have impressive numbers and specs however size is far to small. I cant imagine getting into an accident with one and anything bigger then a civic.
For me the 500 is good all around car , its fun to drive , the build quality is second to none. Plus I think alittle bit of tweaking like bigger injectors , better exhaust , better intake , and it would be a pretty fast little car lol. Dont get me wrong I love the new st , but the 500 is just checks alot more boxes for me.
(07-13-2012, 03:08 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]

For me the 500 is good all around car , its fun to drive , the build quality is second to none. Plus I think alittle bit of tweaking like bigger injectors , better exhaust , better intake , and it would be a pretty fast little car lol. Dont get me wrong I love the new st , but the 500 is just checks alot more boxes for me.

Yeah, but "it's cute"
Ford just sent out the "official EPA ratings" of 23 mpg for city and 32 for highway driving......not bad!
(07-13-2012, 04:21 AM)oldeguy Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, but "it's cute"
Ford just sent out the "official EPA ratings" of 23 mpg for city and 32 for highway driving......not bad!
Yea but imagine being the guy that get left at the lights by the *cute* car lol
(07-13-2012, 04:59 AM)adamzx5 Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-13-2012, 04:21 AM)oldeguy Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, but "it's cute"
Yea but imagine being the guy that get left at the lights by the *cute* car lol

Umm, I thought we didn't promote street racing on this site.....Cool
I mean at the strip....Angel

My father rented one while in Montreal, not the abarth, but the regular 500. Said it was the biggest POS ever. To the point where he went to get another car but they didnt have any so he was stuck with it.
Pages: 1 2