FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: "fusionator" Project Is A Go
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
As some of you may know I have been poking around, looking for ways to modify my Fusion to my tastes.

Well today I took the plunge and so my car will look like this, with Mustang rims in black instead of the five spokers in this pic (I tried a direct image link, no go)

3D Carbon Bodykit

Here's a link to the rims style:

Mustang rims style

Can hardly wait for March, just have to get the engine goodies installed as well :)

NefCanuck
Wow that is going to look nice. Is it going to be a summer only car nef?
Canadian ST,Feb 5 2009, 04:43 PM Wrote:Wow that is going to look nice. Is it going to be a summer only car nef?
[right][snapback]280677[/snapback][/right]

Nope, daily driver (which is why the stock rims are staying on winter rubber and I won't be lowering it at this time) unless AI win the lottery...

Then I'll install a damn PS3 in the thing and lower away :lol:

NefCanuck
Good luck with the project, it's gonna look kick-ass!
You'll have to take me for a boot after its all done, i've seen another fusion with GFX and it looked great.
its gonna look great!
that's gonna look bad ass together like that!

Are you getting the 4 piece kit or the 6 piece kit?

have you thought about the "racer" kit? i saw it's on sale here.....

http://www.onderground-design.com
That's badass! Can't wait to see it in person!
Very cool & unique B)

cant remember if you have teh 4 or 6 in there...
Flofocus,Feb 6 2009, 09:42 AM Wrote:Very cool & unique  B)

cant remember if you have teh 4 or 6 in there...
[right][snapback]280698[/snapback][/right]

V6/AWD
Looks good Dan.

Can't wait to see it!
After doin' the show...how 'bout the go!! Twin Turbo Fusion.................. :lol:
Uber Cool Dan, can't wait to see her complete. I would assume after these are installed you are going to drop it and add the BIG brakes.
oldeguy,Feb 6 2009, 12:04 PM Wrote:After doin' the show...how 'bout the go!! Twin Turbo Fusion.................. :lol:
[right][snapback]280703[/snapback][/right]

TT fusion would be awsome.

Does the V6 come in manual?
Love that kit on the Fusion!

[Image: FusionT5_2007_2_004.jpg]

MRT has done some nice work on the Fusion/MKZ

http://store.mrt-direct.com/projectcars.html
Now that I've got a Fusion, and like Daniel looking into what mods ... can anyone tell me what they did to the grille on this car ... is it painted or is there some sort of coating you can put on chrome to make it look like that... Ford's cost on the black-chrome grille from the SAP is stoopid expensive - like 4 times the cost of the regular chrome one.

SVT ZX3,Feb 6 2009, 02:09 PM Wrote:Love that kit on the Fusion!

[right][snapback]280710[/snapback][/right]
Car will look sweet with that set up and If you can afford them some sweet coil over will be the perfect touch low in the summer and monster truck in the winter
ZTWsquared,Feb 6 2009, 03:30 PM Wrote:Now that I've got a Fusion, and like Daniel looking into what mods ... can anyone tell me what they did to the grille on this car ... is it painted or is there some sort of coating you can put on chrome to make it look like that... Ford's cost on the black-chrome grille from the SAP is stoopid expensive - like 4 times the cost of the regular chrome one.

Modified Mustangs and Fords did an article on that car. I'll see if I can find it at home and see what they did.

Back on topic, the car is gonna look money, Dan!

Ryan
ZTWsquared,Feb 6 2009, 03:30 PM Wrote:Now that I've got a Fusion, and like Daniel looking into what mods ... can anyone tell me what they did to the grille on this car ... is it painted or is there some sort of coating you can put on chrome to make it look like that... Ford's cost on the black-chrome grille from the SAP is stoopid expensive - like 4 times the cost of the regular chrome one.

[right][snapback]280711[/snapback][/right]

Hay Ken the Fusion has a SAP package thats the grill from it I think, Ive seen a couple like that at Gemini (when they were a Ford dealership)
ZTWsquared,Feb 6 2009, 02:30 PM Wrote:Now that I've got a Fusion, and like Daniel looking into what mods ... can anyone tell me what they did to the grille on this car ... is it painted or is there some sort of coating you can put on chrome to make it look like that... Ford's cost on the black-chrome grille from the SAP is stoopid expensive - like 4 times the cost of the regular chrome one.

[right][snapback]280711[/snapback][/right]

That's the SAP grille set actually. I've seen some Fusions with either outright grille replacements or grille sets that go on over the stock Ford grille.

Some nice ones out there but to steal your phrase "stupid expensive" shipping to Canada.

NefCanuck
Pages: 1 2 3