FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Zx3 2nv Is Back On The Road
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Sorry to get your hopes up guys but it's not what your thinking. I had the plates just sitting there in the garage and I said Hey why not everyone recognizes the plates as mine anyways so who cares if its not a focus.

Any guesses?

[Image: P2010001.jpg]
thats a pretty big tire.
i'm guessing some sort of jeep
I see a tow hook/loop below that plate... and a gas tank shield. Well, at least it's not a H3! :lol:

It's something with 4WD/AWD I'll wager.

Don't tell me you bought an older YJ! :lol: :rofl:
Jeep liberity. I've seen enough of them at work to idenify one easily.
It has goodyears on it, Explorer?
Your new Jeep.
[Image: untitledjeep.jpg]
that is the rear plate? i guess bc its got the sticker.

So i would say some sort of Jeep product. ohh wait, its not on fire so it can't be a jeep :D
mo_focus,Feb 2 2009, 09:43 PM Wrote:that is the rear plate? i guess bc its got the sticker.

So i would say some sort of Jeep product. ohh wait, its not on fire so it can't be a jeep :D
[right][snapback]280543[/snapback][/right]

OWNED! :lol:
I can't be this because it's not built yet.
[Image: 345d1164350226-cool-jeeps-jeep18.jpg]

It's definitly not a 4X4 Focus though that would be impressive.

Gotta be a Truck of some type.

AAA ha you bugger, sry had to mess it up for ya I back tracked your image link.
[Image: P2010003.jpg]

Nice ride did you install the racing fire extingusher in it yet, Jks. Really looks good. :D :D
Thats a nice Jeep Liberty man, I like those a lot. One of the few smaller SUVs with a real 4WD system.
Nice Jeep Dru. Loving the roof rack with lights.
I had a chance to drive one like 3 years ago

Milege?
Scorcher000,Feb 2 2009, 07:47 PM Wrote:I can't be this because it's not built yet.
[Image: 345d1164350226-cool-jeeps-jeep18.jpg]

It's definitly not a 4X4 Focus though that would be impressive.

Gotta be a Truck of some type.

AAA ha you bugger, sry had to mess it up for ya I back tracked your image link.
[Image: P2010003.jpg]

Nice ride did you install the racing fire extingusher in it yet, Jks. Really looks good. :D  :D
[right][snapback]280551[/snapback][/right]

Haa You got me I was gonna post all the pics up but then I thought I would tease you with the plate pic first. 60,000 KM factory warranty till 115,000 or 2012 Fully loaded everything except for sunroof apperently its hard to find working roof lights (some are fake) and sunroof in the same package. I picked it up for $11,500 and frost good eye y do u see so many liberty's

Here is another pic and the jeep guys call the liberty Libby lol or KJ is what I go by.
[Image: P2010004.jpg]
Hope you have better luck with your Liberty than a co-worker did.

Bought one and had to trade it in six months later taking a financial bath.

She complained it felt tippy and had crappy brakes. I rode in it once, I agreed, very wobbly feeling, but that was with stock rubber so :unsure:

NefCanuck
Thats very true, I flet the same thing too in one. Just beef the tires to a 6 ply and redo the brakes.
is it diesel
FocusGuy7476,Feb 3 2009, 02:56 PM Wrote:is it diesel
[right][snapback]280585[/snapback][/right]
:huh:
Good luck with that thing... it has a "real" 4WD system but I saw one struggling to get out of the parking lot at the ski hill in North Bay... was kinda sad, really. :lol: I've driven the Escape through deeper stuff, more slippery stuff than that.

If you like it, that's all that matters. I would have gone for an off-road package Colorado or something - the AffordaHummer :lol:
FocusGuy7476,Feb 3 2009, 03:56 PM Wrote:is it diesel
[right][snapback]280585[/snapback][/right]

The 3.0 diesel was only out one year, I think it was 06? But it could have been 05?
I think the diesel was 05 but no the renagade didn't come diesel its the 3.7 and actually not all libertys came 4wd there is a 2wd base model. As for the tires there the exact same tires I had on my wrangler.

NOS2Go4Me once again are you talking about another pickup truck thats not what i was looking for at all I have no need for one and this is pretty much top model for off roading as the liberty comes Skid pads, Rock rails, wrangler tires, crazy Fog lights tow hook etc and rocking lethers with power everything.
Pages: 1 2