FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: FORD USA ORDER - Kind of last minute
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all ... I'm placing a sizeable order with my US Ford supplier (same pricing as Tousley but a lot closer with less shipping charges) and thought I would post this up in case you need anything and want a quote.

This order will be placed today or tomorrow for importation next Saturday, August 4th.

I'm also bringing in Plasti Dip aerosol available to you for 11.50 / can + HST -- colours include Black, White, Red, Gun Metal Gray, and Clear

[Image: 119602985441-01.png]
Id be interested in a couple of cans when you get them.
(07-27-2012, 05:50 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Id be interested in a couple of cans when you get them.

Well I'm bringing a bunch up but they're already spoken for - this is more of a "I want x cans, where do I send my deposit" sort of thing. The advantage to you is that I've already got enough to save on shipping costs - so that 11.50 is CAD and all in except tax. Check out ebay - the cheapest you'll find them there is about $14 US and that's shipped only within the US - you can't even get them shipped to Canada.
very true I know because I spent $20 per can the other week at home hardware. So you basically are asking for people who want to buy big "lots"? I would be interested in Gun Metal Grey and Black , let's say like 10 cans of each...?
(07-27-2012, 06:01 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]very true I know because I spent $20 per can the other week at home hardware. So you basically are asking for people who want to buy big "lots"? I would be interested in Gun Metal Grey and Black , let's say like 10 cans of each...?

You can buy as much or as little as you want - for 20 cans I can give you a per can price of 10.70 + HST.
Hmmm I think 10 cans would actually be more reasonable for me so 5 of each.
(07-27-2012, 07:09 AM)2000zx3sct Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm I think 10 cans would actually be more reasonable for me so 5 of each.

NP - let's say 11.00 ea + HST ... pm your email addy and I'll send you a detailed paypal request for the deposit - the balance will be COD.
hey i work at performance improvements and could hook up FC members on pricing we also have the black red white and clear let me know!
(07-29-2012, 05:19 AM)lowzfocus Wrote: [ -> ]hey i work at performance improvements and could hook up FC members on pricing we also have the black red white and clear let me know!

Cheaper is better for sure ... what's the price?
(07-29-2012, 05:52 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-29-2012, 05:19 AM)lowzfocus Wrote: [ -> ]hey i work at performance improvements and could hook up FC members on pricing we also have the black red white and clear let me know!

Cheaper is better for sure ... what's the price?

hmm not there today but i can check on monday!