FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Knight Rider This Past Wednesday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Did anyone catch Knight Rider this past Wednesday. I PVR'd it... and here's the shocker..

I could watch it's entirety without losing interest. It was actually not bad. Sure it "borrowed" a lot from other movies like Inside Man, and a few others, but it was actually pretty solid.

And it was about a guy, his car, and some insane situation... it was classic Knight Rider... without Pursuit mode!
Shame that NBC gets the formula right after they axe the show <_<

NefCanuck
I just can't get into it the new series Ive heard that if its signed up for another season the show will be revamped.
I like it with old the bs. Reminds me of the original show. Back then I thought it was so cool and I would get so excited to see it. Now I just watch it and thinks its not possible to do s*** like that.
Well, My boys still like it and so do me and my gf.
It has nothing on Lost, Greys Anatomy, 24, Battlestar Galactica, or whatever.
Its a show about a guy that has a soupped up car that makes no sense with a bit of action and some kinda nice chicks.
I used to like the original show, but man, if you watch one of those today, you'll feel like you wasted your youth! God I loved the 80's, LoL.