FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: SVT Parts For Sale: the continuation of a part out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Cool can't wait to see it all done
Woot my baby is comming along nicely!
Hi, I would like to know if the short throw shifter is for the six speed svt transmission ans if so what brand it is

thank a lot
sorry, sts is already sold and is for 00-02 zetec. I believe i have a stock 6 speed shifter that came with car, however i can not verify that.
BUMP! First post updated with parts sold and parts pending sale. Email or text if interested in anything listed!
Are the rear caliper mounts for sale? Lol
no, keeping entire SVT brake set up. Sorry
Bump!

Cervini hood needs to go along with mirrors.

Also have a cd silver fuel door that's mint and some quarter window glass for a zx5

Suspension parts are all sold now I believe however fuel pump/tank available along with different modules. Air bag module, fuel pump module and GEM module that controls power options.

Also, the svt exhaust is still available. For zx3 or zx5 00-04 as it has an over downstream muffler
Where are you located the Hood is so tempting!
David
Located in cambridge ontario
I could use an antenna mount if its available and good. When's the next time you're coming up north? If not, I'll be hitting CSCS in Late Sept.
I have a spare antenna base that I can sell, ill be @ cscs
How much for the rear hatch?
Any chances you have the side mirrors left?
They aren't svt's, they are euro cup mirrors.

Hatch was sold prior to my possesion

Really want to move the hood. Msg me
Do you happen to have the OEM Audiophile head unit? I may also need the stock sub woofer as well.
Is the hood still available
Hood is gone and no stereo other than stock door speakers
Jamie are you selling the front fenders by chance? I need a driver side for our beater Zx3
already sold em off, PM shadowzx3 as he has some liquid grey fenders, not perfect but more then enough for a beater car
Pages: 1 2 3