FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Speedhut Indiglo Gauge Promotion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This isn't so much of a group buy as it is your invitation to save 10% on your Speedhut purchase.

It's hard to believe that it's been six years since we did our Speedhut Group Buy, but even more hard to believe is that the promotion code they gave us is still valid (!!)

They ship to Canada now which they didn't before (it's 3x as much but at least its USPS) and they will do them in km as well as "0 1/2 1" for the fuel gauge, but I can't remember exactly how to make that happen.

Having bought two of these before I can attest to their quality and they look fantastic at night - somebody posted pics but I can't remember where they are. Also: its highly recommended to purchase the optional inverter.

Anyway - the promotional code for the 10% off is FocusForum - and it might be case sensitive.
i think that might have been me Ken that posted them up
i remember i ordered mine off you a few years ago and it is still going strong today
[Image: HPIM3243.jpg]
[Image: DSC00400.jpg]
[Image: DSC00393.jpg]
[Image: DSC00396.jpg]
[Image: DSC00413.jpg]
[Image: DSC00412.jpg]
[Image: DSC00409.jpg]
(08-13-2012, 10:12 PM)drunkinmonkey Wrote: [ -> ]i think that might have been me Ken that posted them up
i remember i ordered mine off you a few years ago and it is still going strong today

January 2, 2009 to be exact - - and no my memory isn't that good; I have an Excel spreadsheet that includes the details of everything I've ever sold to anyone on FC.net since June 2008.

The first record is Hardkore's SVTF master clutch cylinder and sl8rzzx3's Flex wiper conversion.
Thanks for the post. I am needing some new lights in that department so this will work for me.