FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: A/C Light Flashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I just bought another ZX3 for the wife to run around in, The A/C light on the switch is flashing and no cold air. Is it the compressor? Anyone had this problem?
(08-14-2012, 02:21 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]So I just bought another ZX3 for the wife to run around in, The A/C light on the switch is flashing and no cold air. Is it the compressor? Anyone had this problem?

I've never heard of the light flashing before - but in terms of no cold air I'd recharge it first before assuming it was the compressor.
(08-14-2012, 09:06 PM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-14-2012, 02:21 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]So I just bought another ZX3 for the wife to run around in, The A/C light on the switch is flashing and no cold air. Is it the compressor? Anyone had this problem?

I've never heard of the light flashing before - but in terms of no cold air I'd recharge it first before assuming it was the compressor.
I was thinking that too I researched a bit more could be a fuse or the plug on the compressor I dont pick up the car till Thursday so I guess I will look over the weekend. Will let you know if I find anything.
Just change the subject quickly about the same car Got the VIN off the guy and didnt realise 2000 models were made in Mexico?
(08-15-2012, 12:57 PM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Just change the subject quickly about the same car Got the VIN off the guy and didnt realise 2000 models were made in Mexico?

Hatches made in Mexico - sedans and wagons USA