FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Thinking about an Aston Martin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Think again.

What a POS.

Wow......
The phrase "more money than sense" comes to mind.

There seem to be a lot of current Supercars that basically are junk, but they sell because of the aura. Luckily, most of the owners will never do much more than cruise around to be seen.

Frankly, I think is a lot more fun to extract the maximum out of a lesser car. Plus, you can do it without attracting too much unwanted attention.

I'll put that spare $138K back in my pocket now....

Bob
(08-15-2012, 05:37 AM)duckcanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly, I think is a lot more fun to extract the maximum out of a lesser car. Plus, you can do it without attracting too much unwanted attention.

Bob

LOL
You might re-think that option after you drove Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Viper, NSX ect...

On another note I really like how this guy does this show. Seems pretty honest about things.
(08-15-2012, 06:27 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2012, 05:37 AM)duckcanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Frankly, I think is a lot more fun to extract the maximum out of a lesser car. Plus, you can do it without attracting too much unwanted attention.

Bob

LOL
You might re-think that option after you drove Ferrari, Lambo, Porsche, Viper, NSX ect...

On another note I really like how this guy does this show. Seems pretty honest about things.

A guy in our lapping club just picked up an 03 996 turbo. Other cars he was looking at were the lambo gallardo and IIRC the ferrari enzo.

He went with the Porsche because the maintenance costs on the italians was ridiculous. The Porsche was the most reliable and cheapest to maintain out of the bunch he was looking at.

(08-15-2012, 11:36 PM)Flofocus Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-15-2012, 06:27 AM)NikiterZTS Wrote: [ -> ]

Bob

LOL

A guy in our lapping club just picked up an 03 996 turbo. Other cars he was looking at were the lambo gallardo and IIRC the ferrari enzo.

He went with the Porsche because the maintenance costs on the italians was ridiculous. The Porsche was the most reliable and cheapest to maintain out of the bunch he was looking at.

Hhmm weird how he downgraded like that (I mean he was looking at Enzo!). Just recently one girl's father gave me a ride in 2007 3.8L Porsche 997. I wasn't overly impressed and this guy was gunning. It sure handled good but he made it sound that the car is soooo fast and they shouldn't even aloud to make cars that fast. I was just like Dafuq?
I still want one and will one day own one. Don't be haten or no rides for your wives.
My neighbour has an v12 vantage and god does it look good, the sound of the damn thing when it takes off down the road is like 1,000,000 pissed of bees. First off I would love an aston , its a car that you take on long trips its not a supercar its a gt car. You cant compare a porsche to an aston , thats like comparing apples to oranges.