FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Interior
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know if the wagon front and rear seats will go in a ZX3? Im pretty sure the fronts will
(08-16-2012, 10:26 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the wagon front and rear seats will go in a ZX3? Im pretty sure the fronts will

Fronts absolutely for sure - and I'm 99% sure the backs too. The only thing to consider is that some Foci rear seat bottoms are not split even though the seat backs are. For the wagon you really want to have both seat backs and bottoms with the 60/40 split.
(08-16-2012, 10:40 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-16-2012, 10:26 AM)muttsnutts Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone know if the wagon front and rear seats will go in a ZX3? Im pretty sure the fronts will

Fronts absolutely for sure - and I'm 99% sure the backs too. The only thing to consider is that some Foci rear seat bottoms are not split even though the seat backs are. For the wagon you really want to have both seat backs and bottoms with the 60/40 split.
The ZX3 I will be picking up tomorrow has a lot of stains from kids in the back Candy and Soda etc...And also noticed theres no rear headrests and no provision for them... So I still have my old seats from the wagon when I swapped it out for leather and if they fit will just swap them out. Not worried about the 60 40 split really

they will fit but you may need to shim the upper mounts on the rear seats where they latch into the inner 1/4s as when i put the recaros into the wagon i has to shim them closer to the out side of the vehicle and the guy who took my wagon leather had to shim his towards the inner of the vehicle to make them latch fully.
(08-17-2012, 12:47 AM)PEGASIX Wrote: [ -> ]they will fit but you may need to shim the upper mounts on the rear seats where they latch into the inner 1/4s as when i put the recaros into the wagon i has to shim them closer to the out side of the vehicle and the guy who took my wagon leather had to shim his towards the inner of the vehicle to make them latch fully.

Ok thanks for that I will see when I fit them
what pegasix said. just some minor tweaking with the top latches if you care enough to use them. I had SVT's in my sedan and didnt use rear latches. I also kept the stock middle seat belt tho which attached to upper deck and not through seat.
Ok thanks for that When you say to shim the latch do you mean on the seat or the car?
the car, the seats you can not adjust. The latch is bolted in with 2 torx bolts and you will need to shim them towards the outter of the vehicle IIRC
Ok got it Will check it out tomorrow after I sort out the coolant leak I guess the usual thermostat housing
Didnt have time this weekend I had a used thermostat housing and didnt realise it had a hairline crack after fitting itAngry Anyway went to the local breakers and got one so all good now. Will have a go at the seats this weekend.