FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: HAMILTON MEET SEP 5TH 7PM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
does this sound like a plan
At the Best buy parking lot on stone church?
yes yes the same o spot we always have it and sorry for not putting that i forgot
I should be able to make this one should my work schedule not change, so count me in!
I'll probably make it out , I'll book that day off.
hahha just making sure, and yea i'm in as well and gonna have it booked off as well just in case.
should be good to go

might aswll get her out as much as i can this last month or so after import fest shes being totally ripped apart
Yup, I'm in - unless it rains.
Has to be a away to make this thread more noticeable so more people will come out!
>>Has to be a away to make this thread more noticeable so more people will come out! <<

Yeah, I agree; the more the better.

How 'bout extending the invitation to the FocusFanatics group also?
ill try and come out for this too!
Really wanna get more people out so we can get a huge meet!
I'd be in as long as a bunch of people come out haha hamiltons an hour and a half from me
Well im for sure gonna be out regardless, but I think we need some others to come out, cause we dont have to many hot days left.
Maybe and maybe in a new ride...
(08-30-2012, 08:38 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe and maybe in a new ride...

I'll try and make it out too. Hey John - if you're driving what I think you might be, can I draft you please?
Lol ya I think I can help out ur fuel mileage lol. Just text me what time ur leaving

(08-30-2012, 10:57 AM)ZTWsquared Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-30-2012, 08:38 AM)Scorcher000 Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe and maybe in a new ride...

I'll try and make it out too. Hey John - if you're driving what I think you might be, can I draft you please?

what happend to the wolf?
4 more days lets make it happen
its tonight guys! dont forget

cya all around 7
Pages: 1 2