FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: WTB BAT ZX3 Roof Rack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like the title says If you have one I'll be willing to make an offer.
Email them about a group buy!!

I want one too!!
I just bought one off of eabyUK came to $138 including conversion rates, customs, and shipping.
All I did was ask a few different sellers if they would post it to Canada until one said yes.
Thats a great price, Can you tell me what seller? or send us a link. I e-mailed them to see if they are still available and nothing back yet.
It was just some random lady who was selling it so I just messaged her and ask if she would post it to Canada.

Just keep asking till someone says they'll ship.
I checked on ebay UK and I can't find the same style rack. But BAT did get back to me and they are still available from them. I can ask for combined shipping if others are also interested.
(08-22-2012, 10:23 PM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]I checked on ebay UK and I can't find the same style rack. But BAT did get back to me and they are still available from them. I can ask for combined shipping if others are also interested.

If you put together a few purchases I can help out with a US address and bring them up for everyone. Might be worth putting up a group buy and maybe seeing if BAT could come to the table with help on shipping within the lower 48.

I've tried with them before to get a discount for a group buy and they didn't go for it then - but the economy is different now so maybe they're more amenable to it now.