FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Running Rough
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have anyone of you had this problem with your car after you have taken it to an touchless car wash. Yesterday I took it and after my throddle was stuck. I got home and let it sit a while and them I started it and it was fine. This morning, no problem until I was 5 minutes into the drive, bogging not able to accelerate properly! I called the dealership and they told me the moisture was the problem, I have experienced the bogging in the summer before but not to this extent. Once everything dries out will it be fine? Could it be because of the intake? I will have to see on my way home.
I'd say it was because of water getting into your intake, I personally never use the touchless car washes as they do a horrable job at washing, as they miss dirt everywhere, but it's the air jets that might be the cause of this issue as it forces the air into places as it's not drying your car correctly.
Check your alternator thats what happened to me :(
I would day it is your intake also.
could also be water in the tps.
Thanks, it all cleared up as it dried out!