FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Fifth Gear: Lamborghini Gallardo In The Snow!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
looked fun. I like the comment about the steering wheel. Somethings look good, but not practical in that cold! :D
I wish I could watch YouTube video's at work. :(
Focus man, Focus.,Jan 28 2009, 02:22 PM Wrote:I wish I could watch YouTube video's at work.  :(
[right][snapback]280336[/snapback][/right]

poor you, I can for some strange reason lol :lol:
Like I've always said.. If I won the lottery, I'd buy a lambo for winter driving -- it's got AWD and sucks gas like an SUV, so why not?
darkpuppet,Jan 28 2009, 02:30 PM Wrote:Like I've always said.. If I won the lottery, I'd buy a lambo for winter driving -- it's got AWD and sucks gas like an SUV, so why not?
[right][snapback]280338[/snapback][/right]

yeah I was thinking the same thing but with a Ferrari as a daily commuter car lol.
That guy has a great job. Here's a lambo go have fun in the snow!
Where did they find snow tires for a Lambo and how much did they cost.
The price, same as new Focus + instal.

FocusGuy7476,Jan 28 2009, 05:53 PM Wrote:Where did they find snow tires for a Lambo and how much did they cost.
[right][snapback]280356[/snapback][/right]
he said the car was what, 140K pounds? so when its as much as a house, you say "i want winter tires" and then some guy will make them appear.

as for using a lambo as a winter car like an SUV....ground clearance isn't quite the same lol better hope the road is plowed, otherwise you'll be doing it.