FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: Yakima Roof Rack w/ Fairing, basket and net
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

While in Carlisle i picked up this roof rack used so i could haul back some stuff. I liked it for a bit but I've decided i need to move it now.

Asking price is 300$. Im only looking to get out of it what i bought it for. It is complete and will go onto any 4 door focus (zx5,zx4,wagon)

It will also go on a hatch but wont cover as much of the roof. would have to set bars closer together then normal thats all.

Has a bungee net that goes over top of basket to hold anything on top secure. Worked awesome for the purpose intended and im sure will work great for a new owner too. PM, text or email me.

Email: James@cambridge.medichair.ca
Text: 519 841 9577

Asking Price: 300$
pics?
yes any pics
Will you separate the fairing and basket??

I don't need the rack, but interested in the rest!
Saw pics on Facebook

Still interested in the fairing....
Looking for an MOAB basket tho
I will separate, only if I have buyers for everything.

I didn't even notice this got reply's, ill put some pics up when I get to work
this is as it sits currently, but will have sticker bomb removed from fairing

[Image: IMG-20120708-00414.jpg]

it also has a red bungie net that goes on top of the basket, not perfect red as it is faded a little and could use a re-dye to make it perfect. It also locks as well, so nobody gunna steal er. comes already assembled and ready to go on a 4 door. It will work on a 2 door, but will sit only over where the door is.
Sold!!!!