FocusCanada Forums

Full Version: UPDATE: Euro conversion *New door and 18"s*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thought I'd post a couple pics of my 05 since I got some more work done to it.

Finished the facelift front bumper with glass fogs, painted bumper molding, euro hood lock and key with fuel door, LHD ST170 headlights, ST170 lower grill, facelift upper grill, SVT front and rear brake swap, and I think that's it so far.

[Image: DSC_0262Cropped.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0225.jpg]

Need to sort out the fenders next cause my 05 washer fluid bottle is pushing my passenger fender out of wack and not lining my front end up properly.Angry

Then hopefully soon my 5 bolt conversion finally gets done so I can install my 18"s just in time for winter Sad

Just did a quick photoshop edit I thought I'd postTongue
[Image: TiltCropped.jpg]

UPDATE!?!?AngryAngryAngryAngry

Well As my car was sitting across from work yesterday a old lady decided to back out into the road and not look behind her.
So now I need to drop it off and get a new door and have my rear quarter painted.

I need some help too please guys maybe ZTWSquared, I need the part number for an SVT passenger side door handle bezel as it broke off from the steel bending.

here's a few shot of the damage...
[Image: DSC_0004.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0003.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0002.jpg]
[Image: DSC_0001.jpg]
(09-04-2012, 11:25 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd post a couple pics of my 05 since I got some more work done to it.

Finished the facelift front bumper with glass fogs, painted bumper molding, euro hood lock and key with fuel door, LHD ST170 headlights, ST170 lower grill, facelift upper grill, SVT front and rear brake swap, and I think that's it so far.

Need to sort out the fenders next cause my 05 washer fluid bottle is pushing my passenger fender out of wack and not lining my front end up properly.Angry

Then hopefully soon my 5 bolt conversion finally gets done so I can install my 18"s just in time for winter Sad

Fantastic looking car - one of a kind and really well done IMO. Nice pics too.
very nice looking
I know how to solve the washer bottle problem Tongue

(09-04-2012, 11:25 AM)castone Wrote: [ -> ]Thought I'd post a couple pics of my 05 since I got some more work done to it.

[Image: DSC_0262Cropped.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0225.jpg]

Thanks Ken, you've helped me get some of my parts over the years too!

Thanks 1seensvt, I appreciate it.

And yes 05 I will hopefully be at your place REALLY soon with your parts so I can get some off of you too. Big Grin
Did this car just win #1 at a show recently. I heard the focus beat the mustang cobra. Sick
One of my fav focus on the board. I want to steal your roof rack and wind defuser.
(09-05-2012, 12:10 PM)pogo Wrote: [ -> ]Did this car just win #1 at a show recently. I heard the focus beat the mustang cobra. Sick
Nah I wish, it's never been in a show.
(09-06-2012, 02:11 AM)ZX3_2NV Wrote: [ -> ]One of my fav focus on the board. I want to steal your roof rack and wind defuser.
Thanks!
and I live in Guelph but I do have a big and mean American bulldog who sleeps right beside my carBig Grin

Ok shes not really big or mean, she'd just bark a lot until you pet her Tongue
Here's her dating photo!
[Image: 196230_5318641442_2872_n.jpg]
Update!?!?
Ahh Man that totally sucks, Hope shes paying for it and doesn't affect your insurance.
Thanks Drew!
It's all good now got the car back this week, has to go back for a respray ASAP but new door is on and painted for now.
That car looks great! Reminds me of mine, if I had put the UK or German front clip on it (if not an ST or similar). Every time I see a bone stock black ZX3 for sale, I wanna go and look at it and convince the boss to let me have another one as a second DD. Alas, I don't see this happening unless I get posted somewhere that I need one. Besides, our next vehicle is likely going to be a 7-seater SUV or Crossover, as we've got 3 kids as of just under 4 weeks ago.

Anyways, back on topic...what's next for your car when the body and paint are sorted?
Thanks man!
Congrats on the new little one, I have 2 and I am stopping at that cause I really can't afford a bigger car lol.

I have the Euro fenders from Frost's old car sitting in my shed waiting for some spare cash for the body work and paint.
Then I'm hoping to find the right FSWerks stage 2 for it just for a little more get up and go, and I'm trying really hard to get my hubs and rotors back from my machinist for the 5 bolt conversion.
New update.
Decided to take a few pics after getting my new door finished plus a few new big and little mods.
Found a set of 18" OZ's on kijiji new in un-opened boxes!!!
Also tinted my fog lights and got a new exhaust tip

[Image: DSC_0336Cropped.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0312Cropped.jpg]

[Image: DSC_0305Cropped.jpg]
18s look really good !

02ztsian

OZ Chronos! Nice!
ya at first glance they kind of look like svts , i like them !
Thanks guys, yeah I thought they also looked similar to the SVT 5 spokes.
that looks bad a-- dude
Now I'm jealous... I've always wanted a set of Chronos. Looks awesome!
Pages: 1 2